Zeke in trouble

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The bottom line is when you’re on thin ice you need to be more cautious. That is not being cautious, that’s being plastered in public with little thought to your own actions.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sign Jay Ajayi right Now.....:rolleyes:

And screw everyone of you that wanted to sign this jackass to a long term deal. I said this a long time ago. The guy is a whack job...and shouldn't be trusted.

Just looking for trouble. What an A-hole.

And you know what? I think he wants to be suspended. He doesn't wanna carry the load of a 16 game schedule....and this is his way of getting out of it.

Just dumb...It's a cry out for help. I don't see how anybody in their right mind entrusts this guy....ever again. This is not a franchise player....and doesn't deserve big money.

Sign Ajayi...RB by committee for 2019. The 2020 draft is loaded w/ RBs.:popcorn:

stiletto

Reaction score
Obviously Zeke is fly paper for these type incidents. At some point his age/talent level left will make him not worth it. Possibly drafting a guy who proves he can run behind this Oline quickly might speed this process up. I had hoped Zeke had learned his lesson but the dude obviously has too many issues.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This may blow over but if goodell sees anything he can use then he will. After the other stuff we thought he would suspend for and hasn’t then go his might go away. Especially if the guard actually used a racial word...

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep, a block earlier, she was flashing the crowd.
She spent the weekend with him.

The NFL "investigators" tried to get her to turn against him.
If someone is looking for a "source", it's on public record.
Lol. Wow. So they really were looking for a reason to suspend him.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
We are doing great. Daughter is a couple of years from graduating so her and her mother are driving me crazy with all of the college stuff right now.

Exciting times, and bite-your-nails-to-the-knuckle times at the same time. Emotional times for everybody. I'm pulling for you, jujo. And your wife and daughter, too.

I'll leave you alone now. Don't want to get you a reputation of consorting with the enemy. I'll check out birdsmigration. I'll keep my eye out for fmart. My eagle eye that is.

Wishing you and yours health and happiness.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You can tell hes drunk. He shouldn't get suspended just for wearing a king James Jersey but he will. Guess the security guard didnt have something to say.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Exciting times, and bite-your-nails-to-the-knuckle times at the same time. Emotional times for everybody. I'm pulling for you, jujo. And your wife and daughter, too.

I'll leave you alone now. Don't want to get you a reputation of consorting with the enemy. I'll check out birdsmigration. I'll keep my eye out for fmart. My eagle eye that is.

Wishing you and yours health and happiness.

lol. I love the rivalries we have with our fellow NFC East fans. That being said, I'm still mad you guys finally won a Superbowl. I had to change my beloved avatar that showed an Eagles' trophy case that had a can of chunky soup in it with McNabb standing next to the trophy case. Below is the link to the forum. A lot of the guys from philly.com are there.

http://birdsmigration.freeforums.net/board/1/general-eagles-discussion

RoboQB

Reaction score
Rumor has it, the security guard also moonlights as a PFF "football analytics expert" and was
instrumental in keeping Zeke off the list of top 25 players under 25 years of age.

They'll hire anyone these days... for either job. Smh/lol.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Dont like giving problematic players big money contracts. Guy is clearly not smart enough to avoid these situations.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Goodell has already stated that if Zeke get's into any more trouble there would be huge ramifications. Contrary to what you may think (flop wise), Zeke is still roaming around, perceived as intoxicated and put himself in a position that could've been avoided.

:hammer:

Yup...this ranks right up there with Joe Randle stealing underwear territory. Just dumb. :popcorn:

Question is...will Jerry be even dumber...and extend this guy w/ a huge contract?

253xqw.jpg