Zeke In Vegas Altercation/Dak Peacemaker

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Sounds like a d-bag DJ who is just trying to promote his own name by piggybacking off a guy like Zeke

Furthermore, even if they did exchange words, as long as things didn’t get physical, who cares?

The dj's story sounds totally lame to me.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Maybe he’s trying to become like CJ Anderson, who is running up and down on everyone’s defense nowadays :laugh:
well ol CJ seems to not get along with coaches, he was good in denver, they got rid of him, then 2 other teams, where he probably
didnt want to be , maybe he will fit in for awhile with rams.

superonyx

Reaction score
Dallas Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LONG
Ezekiel Elliott 20 47 2.3 1 15
Dak Prescott 2 3 1.5 1 2
TEAM 22 50 2.3 2 15

does that look good to you? big game dallas is supposed to be a rushing team .
That is pathetic.
Some is on the coaches but some is on Dak and E.

And it isnt just them being in a club, it is how they played this season, and in the playoffs.
are they a slacker? maybe maybe not, but they seemed to be very ordinary in the playoffs, and that is where good
players step it up, not slack off.

Dallas rush total was pathetic, and if that is the best they can do, they need to work extra hard to get better,
or they will never get past div round.
I can’t tell if you seriously believe what you are saying or if you are just trying to create an argument to justify the weird post you started this whole thing off with.

I shouldn’t have to tell you this but if you are upset with ANY Rb getting 2.3 ypc in a game then you clearly don’t understand this sport at all. Now factor in that this RB is the league rushing champion 2 out of 3 seasons and leads the league in rushing yards per game since the day he put on the pads and you really sound like someone who has no concept of what they are watching.
Were you saying Zeke slacked off rushing through the Seahawks for 137 yards in the playoffs?

So please stop embarrassing yourself and admit that you don’t believe what you are saying and that you are just trying to make an argument.

This has absolutely nothing to do with your statements about them studying film and not being in a club.
How out of touch was that statement looking back? Did you completely back away from that or are you still running with it?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I can’t tell if you seriously believe what you are saying or if you are just trying to create an argument to justify the weird post you started this whole thing off with.

I shouldn’t have to tell you this but if you are upset with ANY Rb getting 2.3 ypc in a game then you clearly don’t understand this sport at all. Now factor in that this RB is the league rushing champion 2 out of 3 seasons and leads the league in rushing yards per game since the day he put on the pads and you really sound like someone who has no concept of what they are watching.
Were you saying Zeke slacked off rushing through the Seahawks for 137 yards in the playoffs?

So please stop embarrassing yourself and admit that you don’t believe what you are saying and that you are just trying to make an argument.

This has absolutely nothing to do with your statements about them studying film and not being in a club.
How out of touch was that statement looking back? Did you completely back away from that or are you still running with it?
Tell us how you REALLY feel?! :laugh: