Zeke is an average RB

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are we paying an average RB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? 8-8 proves that Zeke is average. Stats dont count, only wins.

How many teams have won SB's paying a QB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? NONE
Why get aggravated about things you can't control? It's not let saying Zeke Sucks or Dak Sucks is gonna get them canned. That only worked for Garrett! MM will make them both MVP candidates.

Dreski

Reaction score
We shouldn’t even field a team next year :( they should just skip the whole season and “work on ourselves” :laugh:

glimmerman

Reaction score
LOL.......I couldnt agree more. Although I will say that the contract was the worst in Cowboys history from where I am standing.

QB is one of the best young QB's in the NFL and getting better. No issues paying him up to 35 million per year.
I will wait till next year to see who’s contract was worse. D-Law was bad. Especially the way he went about it. I think it gave Elliot the idea. Thankfully all the players aren’t doing it that way.

stinkface

Reaction score
5rBdBgZ.png

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Why are we paying an average RB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? 8-8 proves that Zeke is average. Stats dont count, only wins.

How many teams have won SB's paying a QB to be the highest paid RB in the NFL? NONE
By that logic. Julio Jones, aj green, odb, Amari Cooper, Hopkins and so on are all average receivers.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I keep trying the dewey decimal system and it just makes things harder.
I don't know why people suggest switching to that decimal system...
I do find good books that way though, for some reason.
Libraries aren't the same any more.

Loso86

Reaction score

Lololol at your stats dont count. As soon as he stops getting a 1000 yards and those critical 1 to 2 yard runs then folks will complain that he isnt getting the stats anymore geesh