Twitter: Zeke: It would mean a lot to reach 1,000 yards rushing

Thomas82

Reaction score
Meanwhile, if Henry has a 2nd half as good as his first half today, he might get 2k.

He's at 1890 right now. At the very least, he'll break Earl Campbell's Oilers/Titans franchise record of 1,934.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I can see why Zeke and Dak are such good friends - both of them are only interested in padding their personal stats and sticking it to Jerry for big pay days.

What Zeke should be focused on is being the best RB he can be to help the team win, and possibly get a playoff game. But nope, he's only interested in a personal stat.
*How much weight do you think #21 can routinely squat ,when he hits the iron pile?( Just wondering out loud,as it's obvious to me,when he's in bull mongony rock totin' mode he appears to possess inhumanly stout core/lower body leg strength, keeping those legs churning) Jarhead

Thomas82

Reaction score
It's a little over 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and Derrick Henry's already at 201. He just might get 2K......1978 currently.

Cmac

Reaction score
I can see why Zeke and Dak are such good friends - both of them are only interested in padding their personal stats and sticking it to Jerry for big pay days.

What Zeke should be focused on is being the best RB he can be to help the team win, and possibly get a playoff game. But nope, he's only interested in a personal stat.
...that would be the same description when Tony Romo was here.

aria

Reaction score
It's a little over 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and Derrick Henry's already at 201. He just might get 2K......1978 currently.
Are you talking rushing yards or all purpose?

Praxit

Reaction score
..did ya guys hear, Henry was talking about that 2K this last game. But hey, 1K is descent benchmark for RB. C'mon Zeke, you didnt even get it. ;)

aria

Reaction score
Rushing. He needed 223 to get 2,000 rushing. He is at 216 now with most of the 4th quarter to go.
My god, I had no idea. That’s impressive as hell, I wish I could watch it.

So in other words Henry is about to have TWICE as many yards as zeke’s total in one season and his contract is half the price. Great job Jerry :clap:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
2nd highest paid RB in the NFL, folks...

:lmao:

Ran hard for 6 quarters this season.....4 last week....2nd and 3rd quarter today. The rest.....was pretty much garbage. Tells me everything I need to know about him. Zeke plays...when he wants to...He's not a team player. You don't marry yourself to a guy like that....going forward.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Say what you want haterz, but I think 950+ yards out of your fullback is pretty darn good.

Time to move him to guard.....

looney%20(2)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My god, I had no idea. That’s impressive as hell, I wish I could watch it.

So in other words Henry is about to have TWICE as many yards as zeke’s total in one season and his contract is half the price. Great job Jerry :clap:
He got it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Heading in to the last game, Derrick Henry's stats:

344 carries 1,777 yards 5.2 ypc 15 TD's

With roughly 4 minutes to go in the game, Derrick Henry stats against Houston:

30 carries 231 yards 7.7 ypc 2 TD's

So his season totals for 2020:

374 carries 2,008 yards 5.37 ypc 17 TD's

Zeke can't carry Henry's jock and he earns less money. Dallas better wisen up in how they give out contracts.

Oh, and TENN are already in the playoffs and yet Henry is running hard to over 200+ yards today so Zeke looks small by comparison.