Twitter: Zeke: "I've been ready"

DandyDon52

Reaction score
top 10 list for mr. E saying " I been ready"

1.Are you ready to eat 5 chik a filet sandwiches with anchovies ? " I been ready"
2.Are you ready to find some wimpy security guards and beat them up ? " I been ready"
3.Are you ready to find some girls that are ok with you pulling their shirts up in public? " I been ready"
4.Are you ready to date your old ohio state gf again and slap her around a little? " I been ready"
5.Are you ready go to a party and get drunk? " I been ready"
6.Are you ready to knock out some DJ's? " I been ready"
7.Are you ready to do your childish feed me thing after any run over 5 yds? " I been ready"
8.Are you ready to have some more metal stuck in your nose? " I been ready"
9.Are you ready to be declared the worlds greatest football player ever, and also god's gift to women? " I been ready"
10.Are you ready to make fools out of the Jones boys? " I been ready"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sign the dotted line and suit up son. Show everyone you earned this deal.

He can talk the talk as long as he walks the walk. I never had a problem with a player who likes to talk as long as they go out and back it up. Irvin was one of the biggest trash talkers in the NFL (Voted on by his peers) I'm sure Mike would not even disagree but he backed it up. I want Zeke to be himself and if that comes off as brash and ego driven so be it, just produce on game day and back it up.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Fresh after serving a 24 hour suspension my take is...

The bad guys won. A sad day really but it happens.

CB61

Reaction score
i am a cowboys fan
zeke probably just did more collateral damage to the team than goodell did in 2012 with the cap penalty.
That's part of the team concept problem it's all about me these days unfortunately

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif