Twitter: Zeke: "I've been ready"

Dre11

Reaction score
The owners have created a system that creates bad guys out of the players. It's sad fans are too stupid to realize what's going on.

Lol...like what? You may be to stupid to realize his peers collectively bargained the salary cap, and the rookie wage scale....lol

aria

Reaction score
He’ll be worth it for a couple years, assuming he stays out of trouble, and then everyone will be reminded why you don’t draft RB’s in the top 10 of the first round and why you don’t bend over for Ewoks.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Hope he's ready for the pressure to lead the team to at least 1 Super Bowl victory. Otherwise it was a big waste of money. The spotlight will be on him this season to get them there if he's that great.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Hope he's ready for the pressure to lead the team to at least 1 Super Bowl victory. Otherwise it was a big waste of money. The spotlight will be on him this season to get them there if he's that great.

And not on Dak who's the quarterback and all? Lol.

coult44

Reaction score
He’d stomp him out where he stood. He’s a keyboard gangsta.

You’re right , but Zeke is your typical Meathead. Albeit more athletic than 99% of them. But still, all you’d have to do is throw him a couple beers and then jack him in the manhood while he’s scrambling to catch them and watch him crumble :)

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Both! Defense getting gashed AND Zeke getting too little, although some of that was Linehan’s schemes.

Agreed. I don't know if it's posturing, but if it Rams actually figured out "tells", that needs to be cleaned up as well on the D.

aria

Reaction score
Who was actually stressed?
I can't stand the guy but who ever thought this wouldn’t happen? Stress? Lol, no.

I think the people who were actually stressed were the Zeke homers. Now they laugh like it was no big deal but they were the ones who were the most scared. “What we will we do without the Ewok”? “Pay him anything he wants, we’re going to the Super Bowl with him, we’ll be 8-8 without him”.

Pathetic. If we don’t win a Lombardi in the next 5 years, this will be the contract I bring up every day,

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
i really dont care about the multimillionaire or the multibillionaire.
i just want the team to win championships.
the team had the leverage but was too scared to even take a small chance.
pathetic.
It's Jerry and Stephen what were you expecting? It's always been this way and they're handing out the extensions like candy that got us in trouble between 2006-2011. Hahahaha everyone like you took the bait.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
What would you have done?
I'm glad you asked....
the honest answer.
if i were jerry, one of my buddies would have set zeke up with a company for endorsements.
this is play money for billionaires.

minus that, i would have made him play on his rookie contract. and if he held out, i would get to evaluate dak and cooper without zeke, which is worth more than the difference in $ in zeke's contract.
...because that answer is a flat out lie. He started a thread where he said he would cuss out the agent while talking crap about his wife and mother. All in the hopes of getting the agent to quit or for Zeke to fire him while heaping on more piles of hope that the next one would be more complacent. Watching him defend that position was something else.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I work on a university campus... those things are all over the place. I swear, some days half the guys I see have a nose ring.

Frankly, they don’t bother me anyway though. They’re all over.

Besides, if I don’t like them too much, I’d have to find a new planet to get away from them. I don’t want to do that, lol.

I work at a Gun Range ,the only time I see stuff stuck through peoples nose like that is if its on the cover of an old National Geographic somebody left on the free table .

Fortunately, it is like another planet up on this hill kind of like a trip back in time where people didnt feel the need to ink and poke holes through every orifice of there body to attract attention to themselves .

But a quick trip to the convenience store proves your point most days looks like something just north of a Road Warrior movie