Twitter: Zeke looking better

Sydla

Reaction score
What's wrong with you people? Supposed Cowboy fans?

I stated a fact. Zeke held out for a new deal. People like to blame Jerry for the contract but Zeke forced Jerry’s hand. So they are both to blame for the contract.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I stated a fact. Zeke held out for a new deal. People like to blame Jerry for the contract but Zeke forced Jerry’s hand.
Just like many players before him have done yet you chose to crap on it because you crap on ANYTHING Cowboys. Damn troll.

Sydla

Reaction score
Just like many players before him have done yet you chose to crap on it because you crap on ANYTHING Cowboys. Damn troll.

I don’t care what a player for another team did. And in this case it’s about the position and paying that position, and not about Zeke. I think Tennessee was foolish to pay Henry that much as well.

I stated a simple fact. We get you don’t like facts or truths than run counter to your Pom Pom act here. But at least try every once in awhile to not embarrass yourself here.

The guy blamed Jerry for Zeke’s contract. But the truth is Zeke is as much to blame for a bloated RB contract as Jerry. Zeke held out and forced Jerry’s hand.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don’t care what a player for another team did. And in this case it’s about the position and paying that position, and not about Zeke. I think Tennessee was foolish to pay Henry that much as well.

I stated a simple fact. We get you don’t like facts or truths than run counter to your Pom Pom act here. But at least try every once in awhile to not embarrass yourself here.

The guy blamed Jerry for Zeke’s contract. But the truth is Zeke is as much to blame for a bloated RB contract as Jerry. Zeke held out and forced Jerry’s hand.
Emmitt held out Troll.

Sydla

Reaction score
Emmitt held out Troll.

So? And like now, Jerry buckled. But Smith forced Jerry’s hand just like Zeke did now. Thanks for helping make my point.

And of course your analysis missed a pretty big point. The game was different nearly 30 years ago. The run game was more important back then. TBs had more value. There has been a shift in the game where passing has become more important. The league rules are even set up to benefit passing.

It’s like you don’t even try to be rational anymore.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
With the 17 games now Dallas is going to need Pollard. I wish they would have added another RB too. Maybe one of the udfas will stick. Zeke has been pretty durable.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I love hoe the Zeke and Smith hold outs are viewed equally. Smith just finished winning the super bowl. He is a god. Zeke is now a 4 YPC fumble baby. No comparison at all..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So? And like now, Jerry buckled. But Smith forced Jerry’s hand just like Zeke did now. Thanks for helping make my point.

And of course your analysis missed a pretty big point. The game was different nearly 30 years ago. The run game was more important back then. TBs had more value. There has been a shift in the game where passing has become more important. The league rules are even set up to benefit passing.

It’s like you don’t even try to be rational anymore.
And look what Emmitt help Troy and the rest do? Thanks for helping me make my point.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Enter the dragon "boards don't hit back"... Bruce Lee

Bloodsport "pretty good but brick not it back"... Chun-Li

:bow:

Sydla

Reaction score
And look what Emmitt help Troy and the rest do? Thanks for helping me make my point.

30 years ago. Surely you aren’t attempting to argue that the NFL today is the same as the early 90s, right?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
30 years ago. Surely you aren’t attempting to argue that the NFL today is the same as the early 90s, right?
Look at you. That’s a pathetic cowardly attempt at changing the narrative.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How can you hold out when your contract has expired? Zeke still had 2 years left on his contract, Emmitt fulfilled his.

Stop crapping on a hall of fame RB, trolls.
I’m not crapping on Emmitt troll. Holding out is holding out.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
People hating on a 3x SB champion, SB MVP, NFL
Leading rusher just to prop Zeke up. Cowboys haters for you folks.