Twitter: Zeke looking better

Bigdog

Reaction score
Should do all drills with a greased up ball so he will get use to hanging on it and not fumble. I am glad he is putting the work in though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I really like the barking he's doing when he makes a cut. Probably adds about 20% to his explosiveness.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well the truth is you are a 'hater' and 'troll' towards anyone that dare have their own opinion which differs from your own.
No, just the people like you who come here and do nothing but hate. Every thread, every post.

terra

Reaction score
Update: After two reps he tapped out and Pollard finished the practice.
I seem to remember another backup RB that people loved to claim would make a great starter. Troy Hambrick.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Is there a reason I should care what you think?

There is absolutely no reason you should care what we think since we absolutely do not care what you think.

Welcome to the forum. Betting your Yelp critique of our offering reads, "5 star.....will absolutely visit again."

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You haters embarrass yourselves every time you post.

Those were trash cans. You did see that, no?

Zeke needs to show up in shape and play his azz off for me to turnaround on him. Guy has hurt this team. Suspensions. Contract holdouts. Poor conditioning. Fumbles last season cost them at least 2 games. The guy has hurt this team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love to see Pollard doing the same drills so we could se the difference in quickness. :thumbup:

I don’t know, as those trash cans looked pretty stiff. :laugh:

It would be a good comparison. Pollard can be shifty, I will give him that over Zeke.

Praxit

Reaction score
..taken as grain of salt, but hey at least we have pepper.

terra

Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason you should care what we think since we absolutely do not care what you think.

Welcome to the forum. Betting your Yelp critique of our offering reads, "5 star.....will absolutely visit again."
I would gut myself before I went anywhere near Yelp, Facebook, Twitter or any of that 'social' garbage.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I would gut myself before I went anywhere near Yelp, Facebook, Twitter or any of that 'social' garbage.

Well, that just tells us you aren't a sociable type, but that's not our problem.
You're still welcome. And we hope you don't feel offended from the exclusive free ticket and beer crowd.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

A point both in favor and against Zeke:
Last year his performance was no doubt hampered by hamstring issues for most of the season.

On the bright side, his hamstrings were limiting him, and a healthy Zeke could surely play better.
On the dark side, a chronic hamstring issue for much of a season is unlikely to be limited to just one season, in a runner particularly.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-woes-continue-ezekiel-elliot-out-with-hamstring-injury/

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...iott-hamstring-injury-thursday-injury-report/