Zeke looks "fat" and Dak looks upset about his tag

Loso86

Reaction score
It would be nice if these clowns actually won something.
????? Would also be nice if cowboys fans would stop complaining. The coaching staff actually coached and the defense consistently stopped somebody buuuuut

Flamma

Reaction score
I guess that "social distancing thing" only applies to the little people

Dakotas has tan lines too

Depends on the rules in your state. I've been to the bar with outdoor seating with friends on multiple occasions recently. Sitting right next to them and no mask. As far as tan lines, not sure what that's about. Again, where i live, beaches are packed

shabazz

Reaction score
Depends on the rules in your state. I've been to the bar with outdoor seating with friends on multiple occasions recently. Sitting right next to them and no mask. As far as tan lines, not sure what that's about. Again, where i live, beaches are packed

Understood, but these guys are hugging so close they may as well be locking lips......

.and some players are afraid to get on the field because of the virus?.......apparently its just hyperbole for some

C3DTdFFXgAA-ePM.jpg

Proof

Reaction score
Why doesn't it surprise me he's all over Zeke?
Dak PR in the house kissing up to his no 1 handler.

P.S. Now do you understand why Jerry gave him 31 million?
POLITICS require one of the same to defeat the problem!

sorry, can you break it down further for those of us not tracking? If they gave a perfectly capable backup on the books for one year @ a super cost effective 3 mil. Why on earth would they pay Dak a gtd 31 mil?
Unless.... gasp. You don’t think...

cern

Reaction score
Man boobs or not lol......Romo was always in quarterback shape and was always nimble and mobile. He wasn't going to outrun you but that was genetics not because he was out of shape.
man boobs are not a flattering look for men. what would terry crews say?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
????? Would also be nice if cowboys fans would stop complaining. The coaching staff actually coached and the defense consistently stopped somebody buuuuut

You are right I mean it’s only been 25 years. You are also right about that coaching staff coaching. They did but it was just really, really bad.

fivetwos

Reaction score
It would be nice if these clowns actually won something.
Dont really need to do that in Dallas.

You're royalty anyway. Just ask Jerry, he will tell you how great his product is.

The media wouldn't dare say otherwise.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They don't compare to the triplets of old. One guy cares about tattoos, making money and looking cool. The other guy gets drunk, beats and molests women, and gets in bar fights.
Lol if there was social media back in the 90s Michael Irvin would have been in jail. You have no idea what another man cares about. Stop pretending to.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Outdoor transmission is incredibly low risk.

I was listening to a doctor from UNC being interviewed recently. She stated that closing beaches and parks from the jump was a mistake because outdoor transmission is incredibly low risk unless you’re right on top of each other. And that public officials should have been encouraging all socialization to be outdoors so people can still be people since socialization is so important to us as human beings.

she said the closures should have only been for indoor activities.

it makes sense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Only immediate family....which they are not

Friends; only if distancing is possible AND with mask on.......which they are not doing

Game, Set, and Match
These guys spend more time together during a season then most of us do with our immediate family. Good to see you aren’t part of the masks aren’t needed crowd though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol if there was social media back in the 90s Michael Irvin would have been in jail. You have no idea what another man cares about. Stop pretending to.

Awww...……….did I hurt your feeewings? :muttley:

There is social media now. Do you see Irvin getting stoned and forgetting to turn off his microphone?

You know Irvin is still alive right? Stop pretending you are smart. :espn: