Zeke looks "fat" and Dak looks upset about his tag

shabazz

Reaction score
These guys spend more time together during a season then most of us do with our immediate family. Good to see you aren’t part of the masks aren’t needed crowd though.

Most of us have co workers just as they are, but we mask up and distance. These guys dont get a pass to circumvent the rules because they are like a family

its this type of non-adherence to the rules that will cause the season to either not start or to suspend it.

.........unless its just a given that NFL players are also "Disproportionately Affected" by the virus

glimmerman

Reaction score
Depends on the rules in your state. I've been to the bar with outdoor seating with friends on multiple occasions recently. Sitting right next to them and no mask. As far as tan lines, not sure what that's about. Again, where i live, beaches are packed
Went to diner Friday night. Sat and enjoyed my macho burrito and friends. Place was half capacity. But still opened.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Understood, but these guys are hugging so close they may as well be locking lips......

.and some players are afraid to get on the field because of the virus?.......apparently its just hyperbole for some

C3DTdFFXgAA-ePM.jpg
The players want to play. They are afraid for their families is the issue.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why doesn't it surprise me he's all over Zeke?
Dak PR in the house kissing up to his no 1 handler.

P.S. Now do you understand why Jerry gave him 31 million?
POLITICS require one of the same to defeat the problem!
Troll!!!!!! Itty bitty troll! Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why doesn't it surprise me he's all over Zeke?
Dak PR in the house kissing up to his no 1 handler.

P.S. Now do you understand why Jerry gave him 31 million?
POLITICS require one of the same to defeat the problem!
Envy is a deadly sin!!!!

The haters around here aren't worth pissing on!...lol!!!!

Flamma

Reaction score
Outdoor transmission is incredibly low risk.

I was listening to a doctor from UNC being interviewed recently. She stated that closing beaches and parks from the jump was a mistake because outdoor transmission is incredibly low risk unless you’re right on top of each other. And that public officials should have been encouraging all socialization to be outdoors so people can still be people since socialization is so important to us as human beings.

she said the closures should have only been for indoor activities.

it makes sense.

No kidding. Of course it makes sense. People have mentioned something similar in the past.

shabazz

Reaction score
The players want to play. They are afraid for their families is the issue.

Ok, maybe a first good step is not embracing and hugging up on each other, when it can easily be avoided........and bringing it back to their families

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok, maybe a first good step is not embracing and hugging up on each other, when it can easily be avoided........and bringing it back to their families
I don't know them but this isn't Jason Witten. These are young men who live a bachelor lifestyle. They don't strike me as people who are around their family all the time. We know Zeke isn't and Dak isn't for the most part either.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Awww...……….did I hurt your feeewings? :muttley:

There is social media now. Do you see Irvin getting stoned and forgetting to turn off his microphone?

You know Irvin is still alive right? Stop pretending you are smart. :espn:
Lol. Stop pretending to be clairvoyant. I’m simply saying Irvin in the 90s would have been in jail. You didn’t hurt my feelings I don’t know these people personally.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol. Stop pretending to be clairvoyant. I’m simply saying Irvin in the 90s would have been in jail. You didn’t hurt my feelings I don’t know these people personally.

Irvin isn't the idiot that Zeke is, that's for sure. And he isn't all covered in Tattoos.

Its not that Irvin didn't do bad things, its that he didn't get caught over and over again.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Irvin isn't the idiot that Zeke is, that's for sure. And he isn't all covered in Tattoos.

Its not that Irvin didn't do bad things, its that he didn't get caught over and over again.
Because of no social media. That’s all I’m saying. Aikman and Smith were choir boys though I’ll give ya that. But Irvin was involved in more problems with women than zeke. And recently on top of that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because of no social media. That’s all I’m saying. Aikman and Smith were choir boys though I’ll give ya that. But Irvin was involved in more problems with women than zeke. And recently on top of that.

Agreed. Irvin was a bad boy.