Zeke looks like Walter Payton in space

HungryLion

Reaction score
I always viewed the Ewok to be among the most fearsome of indigenous creatures. A true force multiplier. Having one Ewok on your unit could change the tide of war.

exactly. Plus they will roast you alive over an open fire and then eat you.

Talk about dominant psychological warfare.

jrumann59

Reaction score
tenor.gif
I assume that is from a movie or something otherwise it might get used by the conspiracy nuts as further proof we did not go to the moon...

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Zeke. He was running through holes that could fit a Mac truck through. Yet he can no longer take it to the house. I wish we would never have given him that outrageous deal. He isn't worth it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
to be real hes not earl look home guys Hes Emmitt Smith.. maybe he won't last the same number of years to get close to the record, maybe he doesnt desire that but EE is not on the same caliber of team or coaches ES had but lets get real, I see a lot of similarity's in their games..

I know ES is so revered, we somehow forget he was great but he wasn't Barry Sanders with quick, shifty explosiveness.

he was his own type of successful Power back with enough wiggle and always available ie not injured, they fall forward get yards available, volume backs etc etc...

thats the new comp SB =Barry type; EE=Emmitt type.

its that simple..you may not like EE the person or his holdout or his contract BUT he is a lot like ES..period..

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
More Jim Brown than Earl IMO. A few moves but mainly power. Not sure Jim Brown would truck guys today like he did back then.
Jim Brown was simply a man among boys - the guy was like 6'2" 230 pounds - thats LB size back then.

D Linemen were about 250. Put it this way it would be like Derrick Henry with 4.2 speed playing today.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
to be real hes not earl look home guys Hes Emmitt Smith.. maybe he won't last the same number of years to get close to the record, maybe he doesnt desire that but EE is not on the same caliber of team or coaches ES had but lets get real, I see a lot of similarity's in their games..

I know ES is so revered, we somehow forget he was great but he wasn't Barry Sanders with quick, shifty explosiveness.

he was his own type of successful Power back with enough wiggle and always available ie not injured, they fall forward get yards available, volume backs etc etc...

thats the new comp SB =Barry type; EE=Emmitt type.

its that simple..you may not like EE the person or his holdout or his contract BUT he is a lot like ES..period..
I agree, he's like ES but takes way more hits. I doubt he has a long productive career.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I assume that is from a movie or something otherwise it might get used by the conspiracy nuts as further proof we did not go to the moon...

Not sure. Just saw it and thought, "I bet that's what Walter Payton would look like in space." :D

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just remember. The Ewoks were ferocious warriors who won a battle against an invading force that far outnumbered them and had a massive advantage in technology and equipment.

Ewoks are beasts.

Ewoks are smart......like Zeke. :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2:

CPanther95

Reaction score
Just remember. The Ewoks were ferocious warriors who won a battle against an invading force that far outnumbered them and had a massive advantage in technology and equipment.

Ewoks are beasts.

Ewoks are posers. The actual battle was supposed to be Wookies but they changed it to Ewoks for merchandising and to appeal to children.

Would have been a 5 minute battle then the Empire would have been eating Ewok-kebabs for a month.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ewoks are posers. The actual battle was supposed to be Wookies but they changed it to Ewoks for merchandising and to appeal to children.

Would have been a 5 minute battle then the Empire would have been eating Ewok-kebabs for a month.

Im sorry, didn’t the Wookiee’s get rolled by the empire and basically enslaved after the clone wars?

Don’t remember that happening to the Ewoks.