Zeke looks like Walter Payton in space

aikemirv

Reaction score
I agree, he's like ES but takes way more hits. I doubt he has a long productive career.
I agree with you but he does seem to be trying to avoid more direct shots this year. He also has taken the hurdle out of his game ( good decisions on his part)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
121876.jpg
Zeke not likie. :lmao:
3fhkbq.jpg

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I agree with you but he does seem to be trying to avoid more direct shots this year. He also has taken the hurdle out of his game ( good decisions on his part)
Yes, did notice that this year. I actually saw him run out of bounds after a big gain instead of taking/delivering a hit.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
To me, Zeke's running style is much more like Lynch then anybody. Watch Lynch in Buffalo when he was young. See how much faster he looks and how he kinda slows down a bit when he goes to Seattle. I watch Zeke and I see a lot of Lynch in Zeke's running style.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just remember. The Ewoks were ferocious warriors who won a battle against an invading force that far outnumbered them and had a massive advantage in technology and equipment.

Ewoks are beasts.
They would've been slaughtered without the resistance.......and vice versa.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
to be real hes not earl look home guys Hes Emmitt Smith.. maybe he won't last the same number of years to get close to the record, maybe he doesnt desire that but EE is not on the same caliber of team or coaches ES had but lets get real, I see a lot of similarity's in their games..

I know ES is so revered, we somehow forget he was great but he wasn't Barry Sanders with quick, shifty explosiveness.

he was his own type of successful Power back with enough wiggle and always available ie not injured, they fall forward get yards available, volume backs etc etc...

thats the new comp SB =Barry type; EE=Emmitt type.

its that simple..you may not like EE the person or his holdout or his contract BUT he is a lot like ES..period..
No he's not. Emmitt never looked for contact. Emmitt would stiff arm, swipe a hand away, grab the wrist, or duck his way into extra yardage. Zeke tries to bully his way. Sometimes he's successful, sometimes not so much.

HungryLion

Reaction score
They would've been slaughtered without the resistance.......and vice versa.

Idk run wild. They were masters of Guerilla warfare. There’s a long history of that fighting style working against bigger and stronger forces. Especially when they’re fighting on their home turf.

think Vietnam.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Just remember. The Ewoks were ferocious warriors who won a battle against an invading force that far outnumbered them and had a massive advantage in technology and equipment.

Ewoks are beasts.
They were fat teddy bears armed with pointy sticks.