Zeke may miss Saints game

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I thought it was dumb of the staff in the game he hurt his knee and was icing it then they brought him back in game up big in the 4th quarter

Hardline

Reaction score
The way this offensive line has been in pass protection lately. Having Zeke as the last line of defense will be missed. Dak might be carried off the field on a stretcher next game .

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Well pollards puppies are going to get to see what pollard has.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hasn’t he been out for the past two games?

Seriously, I do think his pass protection will be missed. Hopefully Pollard can stay healthy or there will be nothing to keep defenses honest.
60 yards (if that) in 2 games?
Jerry, on cue, will trot out excuses to ... excuse Sequel the dope. A slow fat dope he overpaid.
Do you see a pattern here?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I said the same this morning.

He needs to not play. He isnt helping at this point and he needs to get his legs back.

I understand he has been terrible, and I'm not one of his supporters, but we are going to need him for all three cold weather division road games.

He will need to step it up for those and I get that he needs time to heal.

He actually has looked really good this year. Better than I expected.

Still though. It’s not hating on him to say he needs a lesser role in the offense and resting him would be a good thing.

Pollard is just really good at building momentum for the offense.

Elliot needs to be used like 2007 Marion Barber. I think he’d be better coming in when the defense is loosened up.