Zeke may miss Saints game

Daillest88

Reaction score
So for all you pollard fans thinking he can take the full load, we shall see. Hopefully he does shine

stuckindc

Reaction score
Maybe he did not want Pollard to keep getting the hell knocked around?
You mean like the kick off return to the house or the long run that got called back or some of the catches he got for first downs... ya he was getting the hell knocked out him..I mean it was only a chance to win after you tied it up by riding the hot hand at the most important drive of the game

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
pollard had 3.8 yesterday yea Calvary is coming..lmao right

Okay. I've seen you complain about the refs and bad calls during the game but the phantom holding call that negated Pollards big run doesn't count?

But please, by all means, continue to pick and choose according to your agenda. Whatever helps you get through this, I'm there for ya.

:thumbup:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You mean like the kick off return to the house or the long run that got called back or some of the catches he got for first downs... ya he was getting the hell knocked out him..I mean it was only a chance to win after you tied it up by riding the hot hand at the most important drive of the game

Got it...

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He needs to. I don't think you can keep him active just to block, but heck maybe faking it to him is enough.