Twitter: Zeke named NFC Offensive Player of the Week

Proof

Reaction score
Yes I agree that while MB3, and Murray were very good RBs here neither one is one Zeke's level the long TDs Zeke scored on like the 60 yd TD against Cincy, and the 83yd screen TD against the Steelers both Barber, and Murray would've been caught from behind granted they were both short to medium yardage guys and what I mean by that is from 10 to 40 yds both Barber, and Murray were great but from 40yds or greater they both were average imo Zeke is the total package when it comes to gaining yards from short, medium, and long range happy to have this dynamic player on our team.

I prefer zeke to Demarco but he's got two tds for 67 and 75 this year and a 71 yarder in preseason.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
4.47 at the combine but if they timed players in pads he would likely be the fastest. Pads slow some players down more than others.

I've really never understood why they don't make them run the 40 in pads and on a field. If you want a true measure of their ability as a football player then put them in football conditions.

ringmaster

Reaction score
I prefer zeke to Demarco but he's got two tds for 67 and 75 this year and a 71 yarder in preseason.
Yes he does and Tennessee has a pretty good oline as well not as good as the Cowboys oline but good not taking anything away from Murray he's a good all around back but as you mentioned Zeke is better he would break for a long TD every once in awhile and he did have that 91yd TD here in his rookie season for his team record breaking 253yds against the Rams in 2011 interestingly both he and Zeke are #1 and #2 in rushing yards respectively.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

The narrative on Demarco about his long-range speed and ability has always been warped by him being caught on a few plays where the defender either had the angle or Murray made a bad decision on a cut or to run over a defender instead of around him.

It's a good thing Elliott has his 83-yard reception or some might already be questioning his ability to go the distance.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Who? You mean that flash in the pan from Arizona?
But many people around here were naming him as the #1 back in the league several weeks ago!

Now I don't know about flash in the pan, but I also don't know if he's the best in the league...

Proof

Reaction score
But many people around here were naming him as the #1 back in the league several weeks ago!

Now I don't know about flash in the pan, but I also don't know if he's the best in the league...

It's just arguable. He's in the running. Dude is hyper productive without near the same line. He's a monster

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Still prefer zeke tho for the record. I'm just a habitual devils advocate
Without people playing the role of devil's advocate, this forum (and internet discussions in general) would be boring!