Zeke needs 63 yards for a 1000 yd season

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Let's see do Zeke "Hands" Elliott's 63 yards count when he puts it on the ground in the 35 degree pouring rain Sunday and the Giants run it back 63 yards for a TD? o_O
What?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do you put “lol” at the end of every comment or do you really humor yourself that much?

Still waiting on the 3 simple questions Chiefy. lol

you continue to support ronnie but can’t even tell me when he answered my questions, lol.

do you even know what you’re talking to me about, lol?

I put "lol" because it seems to bother people on this site for some reason lol.....

And all I'm talking to you about is what's up with your fascination with him. Anything other than that....I have no say in the matter.

aria

Reaction score
I put "lol" because it seems to bother people on this site for some reason lol.....

And all I'm talking to you about is what's up with your fascination with him. Anything other than that....I have no say in the matter.
All I want is for someone to back up their claims, is that too much to ask? Lol

What if you told me zeke led the league in rushing and I said no he didn’t. I don’t care about the numbers, I watched his games, those stats are lies. I don’t need no experts or stats to tell me what I saw. I have videos of those games recorded, that’s all I need.

That’s your boy ronnie, that’s who you’re supporting. Great job!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, you tried to play Dr. Phil. You were wrong in your assessment. Maybe you should try to quit being a smart ***. You should also toss in some reading comprehension and context on your own. That would help out a little, too.

Angry little man; cannot contain anger, must lash out and call names.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
So you’re still refusing to answer the question Ronnie. When and where did the face mask occur? Who initiated contact?

https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/05/detroit-lions-dallas-cowboys-flag-pass-interference

I already answered this brain dead question in the other thread. The facemask actually happens twice.. Once at the 42 yard line then Pettigrew pulls his hand back and does it again at the 38 at which point he runs several strides with his hand stuck in Hitchens' facemask. I toyed with the idea of posting pictures complete with arrows but we already know that would simply be a waste of time. You've been convinced that it never happened for 6 years and nothing is going to change your mind now. By the way if you had the original broadcast like I do instead of some cleverly edited clips you would be able to see all the replays they showed during the review process and you would have seen Pettigrew get his hand stuck in Hitchens' face mask a long time ago. I'll leave you to it.

aria

Reaction score
I already answered this brain dead question in the other thread. The facemask actually happens twice.. Once at the 42 yard line then Pettigrew pulls his hand back and does it again at the 38 at which point he runs several strides with his hand stuck in Hitchens' facemask. I toyed with the idea of posting pictures complete with arrows but we already know that would simply be a waste of time. You've been convinced that it never happened for 6 years and nothing is going to change your mind now. By the way if you had the original broadcast like I do instead of some cleverly edited clips you would be able to see all the replays they showed during the review process and you would have seen Pettigrew get his hand stuck in Hitchens' face mask a long time ago. I'll leave you to it.
Ronnie, who initiated contact? I’ve never seen so much crap with zero substance.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ronnie, who initiated contact? I’ve never seen so much crap with zero substance.

You're right.. Hitchens thrust his head forward just as Pettigrew was reaching out to innocently raise his hand to let Stafford know he was open.. The fact that his hand got stuck in Hitchens' facemask was 100% Hitchens' fault and he should have been flagged for illegal use of head for putting it in the way of the receiver's hand like that. Then he had the nerve not to allow Pettigrew's hand to leave his facemask in a timely fashion, which compounded the foul. Hitchens obviously should have been ejected for such a blatant violation of the rules.. Clearly this is how YOU saw it and nothing anyone says or posts will ever change your mind about it .. so again I say.. carry on..

aria

Reaction score
You're right.. Hitchens thrust his head forward just as Pettigrew was reaching out to innocently raise his hand to let Stafford know he was open.. The fact that his hand got stuck in Hitchens' facemask was 100% Hitchens' fault and he should have been flagged for illegal use of head for putting it in the way of the receiver's hand like that. Then he had the nerve not to allow Pettigrew's hand to leave his facemask in a timely fashion, which compounded the foul. Hitchens obviously should have been ejected for such a blatant violation of the rules.. Clearly this is how YOU saw it and nothing anyone says or posts will ever change your mind about it .. so again I say.. carry on..
So to sum it up Pettigrew can’t raise his arms to catch the ball and you can’t find a single article that says it wasn’t PI nor do you need to because you saw it live and that’s all that matters. Good stuff ronnie.

I guess @Hardline is still fishing :rolleyes: but I can’t wait for his explanation.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Nope. A lot of people disagree with what I say which is fine. Some are just morons, which isn’t. You fall into the latter.

He’s admitted to having daddy issues previously which is why he stalks certain posters including myself. He lashes out at those he actually sees as father figures; it makes him feel like he’s getting back at dada.

aria

Reaction score
He’s admitted to having daddy issues previously which is why he stalks certain posters including myself. He lashes out at those he actually sees as father figures; it makes him feel like he’s getting back at dada.
:lmao2:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
nah, zeke is more into kicking women and people half his size.
*Now, that #x13 player Lucky Whitehead seemingly could be of that dogknapper butt kickin' type,,,just sayin' ya know:lmao:o_O:lmao:

aria

Reaction score
*Now, that #x13 player Lucky Whitehead seemingly could be of that dogknapper butt kickin' type,,,just sayin' ya know:lmao:o_O:lmao:
Lol, poor Lucky, he got the ole Jerrah screw job. Remember that drama? Some dude got arrested who had the same name and before they even investigated Jerrah fired him. Hahaha...damn the luck <———— see what I did there?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol, poor Lucky, he got the ole Jerrah screw job. Remember that drama? Some dude got arrested who had the same name and before they even investigated Jerrah fired him. Hahaha...damn the luck <———— see what I did there?
HAHAHAHA, yeppers,I do seem 2 call upon a pinch o' recollection concerning that moment of forum entertainment ,in fact this particular THREAD is almost as damn'ner entertaining,,,:lmao2:

o_O:thumbup:o_O

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So to sum it up Pettigrew can’t raise his arms to catch the ball and you can’t find a single article that says it wasn’t PI nor do you need to because you saw it live and that’s all that matters. Good stuff ronnie.

I guess @Hardline is still fishing :rolleyes: but I can’t wait for his explanation.
It's weird you need an explanation.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

I have not looked for any articles that say it wasn't PI for one very simple reason. I don't need anybody else's opinion to explain to me what I can see with my own eyes. Like I said.. I have the game saved on a hard drive along with almost every game since 2009 or so. Sometimes I lose one because I forget to archive before my DVR deletes it to make room for something else. But I have 90% of games from the last decade at my fingertips.. including that one.. You want to see "evidence?"

How many different views of it do you need?

This one?

Here is the ball just leaving Stafford's hand and Pettigrew's hand is in Hitchens' chest

Here is the backside view of that shot.

Here is one with the ball about halfway there and the hand is now in Hitchens' facemask. Notice Crawford in the air here.

Notice the position of Pettigrew's left arm.. it's swinging back because he is running.. WHILE his hand remains in Hitchen's facemask

Then here is one of the ball a little closer.. Hand still in the face and now pulling Hitchens' helmet down.. you know this one is after because Crawford is back on the ground and Pettigrew's arm is moving forward as he strides.

Also notice that his left arm is now forward as he has taken another stride WITH his hand still in Hitchens' face.

Here we see Pettigrew pushing Hitchen's head back as the ball descends.

Finally here is a shot where Hitchens does finally make contact with his right arm on Pettigrew's shoulder.. at the 32 yard line.. after being dragged by his facemask for 7-8 yards... The nerve..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...-zpBdiEWiip0NXC8Yj6uopnQ3MO3DkWFwKzMuY82nDeEM

I got all these taking screenshots from the actual game. I am not interested in any Cowboy hating "articles" that wine about the call. They're as fulla sh1t as you are and every bit as credible.

I know you will find a way to explain away all of these .. but no matter how many "experts" agree that it should have been PI, it won't change the fact that this dude had his hand in Hitchens' facemask for over 5 yards then pushed him in the face to create separation yet somehow HE was the victim. He committed the first foul on the play with was hands to the face.. Hitchens did grab the jersey after the first push to the face and then hit the shoulder after the last little push snapped his head back. There is no denying any of that. My contention was that if Pettigrew doesn't commit hands to the face then offensive PI none of Hitchens' fouls happen because they were not necessary. Pettigrew could not get any separation from Hitch because he couldn't outrun him.. so he resorted to pushing off. The best the Lions could have hoped for would have been offsetting penalties and replay the down.. Given the magnitude of the play and that it ended up making it 4th and 1.. I think no call was the proper call .. They let the players decide the game not the refs.