Zeke needs 63 yards for a 1000 yd season

aria

Reaction score
I have not looked for any articles that say it wasn't PI for one very simple reason. I don't need anybody else's opinion to explain to me what I can see with my own eyes. Like I said.. I have the game saved on a hard drive along with almost every game since 2009 or so. Sometimes I lose one because I forget to archive before my DVR deletes it to make room for something else. But I have 90% of games from the last decade at my fingertips.. including that one.. You want to see "evidence?"

How many different views of it do you need?

This one?

Here is the ball just leaving Stafford's hand and Pettigrew's hand is in Hitchens' chest

Here is the backside view of that shot.

Here is one with the ball about halfway there and the hand is now in Hitchens' facemask. Notice Crawford in the air here.

Notice the position of Pettigrew's left arm.. it's swinging back because he is running.. WHILE his hand remains in Hitchen's facemask

Then here is one of the ball a little closer.. Hand still in the face and now pulling Hitchens' helmet down.. you know this one is after because Crawford is back on the ground and Pettigrew's arm is moving forward as he strides.

Also notice that his left arm is now forward as he has taken another stride WITH his hand still in Hitchens' face.

Here we see Pettigrew pushing Hitchen's head back as the ball descends.

Finally here is a shot where Hitchens does finally make contact with his right arm on Pettigrew's shoulder.. at the 32 yard line.. after being dragged by his facemask for 7-8 yards... The nerve..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...-zpBdiEWiip0NXC8Yj6uopnQ3MO3DkWFwKzMuY82nDeEM

I got all these taking screenshots from the actual game. I am not interested in any Cowboy hating "articles" that wine about the call. They're as fulla sh1t as you are and every bit as credible.

I know you will find a way to explain away all of these .. but no matter how many "experts" agree that it should have been PI, it won't change the fact that this dude had his hand in Hitchens' facemask for over 5 yards then pushed him in the face to create separation yet somehow HE was the victim. He committed the first foul on the play with was hands to the face.. Hitchens did grab the jersey after the first push to the face and then hit the shoulder after the last little push snapped his head back. There is no denying any of that. My contention was that if Pettigrew doesn't commit hands to the face then offensive PI none of Hitchens' fouls happen because they were not necessary. Pettigrew could not get any separation from Hitch because he couldn't outrun him.. so he resorted to pushing off. The best the Lions could have hoped for would have been offsetting penalties and replay the down.. Given the magnitude of the play and that it ended up making it 4th and 1.. I think no call was the proper call .. They let the players decide the game not the refs.

Fantastic ronnie, I really don’t care anymore. As usual, you’re right, the league and everyone else got it wrong. There were actually 3 possible penalties that could have been called on Hitchins, not just PI.

Whatever though, you win. Enjoy this pathetic game.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Fantastic ronnie, I really don’t care anymore. As usual, you’re right, the league and everyone else got it wrong. There were actually 3 possible penalties that could have been called on Hitchins, not just PI.

Whatever though, you win. Enjoy this pathetic game.

Right and none against the guy grabbing his facemask.. Gotcha.. loud and clear.. Oh and the league didn't get it wrong.. the refs picked up the flag.. so they actually got one right for a change..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Right and none against the guy grabbing his facemask.. Gotcha.. loud and clear.. Oh and the league didn't get it wrong.. the refs picked up the flag.. so they actually got one right for a change..

My gosh, I thought Baghdad Bob was dead. Apparently, he’s a Cowboys fan...

aria

Reaction score
Is that why the next day, after reviewing it, they admitted they were wrong? Oh that’s right ronnie, you wouldn’t know that because you don’t even read the links I provide because you don’t need no oe telling you what’s right and wrong.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah he aint gittin another 40 yards on that bum leg. And we clearly aint winnin this game today.. Oh well.. time to start watching the draft show..
That’s too bad, it really would have set him apart from the actual good RB’s in the league :rolleyes:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Is that why the next day, after reviewing it, they admitted they were wrong? Oh that’s right ronnie, you wouldn’t know that because you don’t even read the links I provide because you don’t need no oe telling you what’s right and wrong.

Look dude (or chick whatever the case may be) if you want to defer to whatever expert you want to defer that's fine. I don't defer to experts.. I have played coached and watched enough football in my life that I don't need anybody else to help me think. I am perfectly capable of formulate my own opinion based on what I see for myself.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I have not looked for any articles that say it wasn't PI for one very simple reason. I don't need anybody else's opinion to explain to me what I can see with my own eyes. Like I said.. I have the game saved on a hard drive along with almost every game since 2009 or so. Sometimes I lose one because I forget to archive before my DVR deletes it to make room for something else. But I have 90% of games from the last decade at my fingertips.. including that one.. You want to see "evidence?"

How many different views of it do you need?

This one?

Here is the ball just leaving Stafford's hand and Pettigrew's hand is in Hitchens' chest

Here is the backside view of that shot.

Here is one with the ball about halfway there and the hand is now in Hitchens' facemask. Notice Crawford in the air here.

Notice the position of Pettigrew's left arm.. it's swinging back because he is running.. WHILE his hand remains in Hitchen's facemask

Then here is one of the ball a little closer.. Hand still in the face and now pulling Hitchens' helmet down.. you know this one is after because Crawford is back on the ground and Pettigrew's arm is moving forward as he strides.

Also notice that his left arm is now forward as he has taken another stride WITH his hand still in Hitchens' face.

Here we see Pettigrew pushing Hitchen's head back as the ball descends.

Finally here is a shot where Hitchens does finally make contact with his right arm on Pettigrew's shoulder.. at the 32 yard line.. after being dragged by his facemask for 7-8 yards... The nerve..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...-zpBdiEWiip0NXC8Yj6uopnQ3MO3DkWFwKzMuY82nDeEM

I got all these taking screenshots from the actual game. I am not interested in any Cowboy hating "articles" that wine about the call. They're as fulla sh1t as you are and every bit as credible.

I know you will find a way to explain away all of these .. but no matter how many "experts" agree that it should have been PI, it won't change the fact that this dude had his hand in Hitchens' facemask for over 5 yards then pushed him in the face to create separation yet somehow HE was the victim. He committed the first foul on the play with was hands to the face.. Hitchens did grab the jersey after the first push to the face and then hit the shoulder after the last little push snapped his head back. There is no denying any of that. My contention was that if Pettigrew doesn't commit hands to the face then offensive PI none of Hitchens' fouls happen because they were not necessary. Pettigrew could not get any separation from Hitch because he couldn't outrun him.. so he resorted to pushing off. The best the Lions could have hoped for would have been offsetting penalties and replay the down.. Given the magnitude of the play and that it ended up making it 4th and 1.. I think no call was the proper call .. They let the players decide the game not the refs.

Luuuuuulz, you can’t make this comedy up.

aria

Reaction score
Look dude (or chick whatever the case may be) if you want to defer to whatever expert you want to defer that's fine. I don't defer to experts.. I have played coached and watched enough football in my life that I don't need anybody else to help me think. I am perfectly capable of formulate my own opinion based on what I see for myself.
Yeah ronnie, great, you’ve told us all about your resume 100 times that doesn’t make you some sort of expert on penalties. I didn’t use just one article but several.

The funny thing is I have never seen you admit you’re wrong, never. You have made excuse after excuse for zeke, Hitchins, etc that you apply to them but not other players. You literally have an excuse for everything, I wonder if you make as many excuses for yourself in real life as you do for the players you defend.

You must have been a pathetic teammate and coach, I guess that’s why you’re not a coach anymore. Obviously I’m not the only one who saw through your crap.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah ronnie, great, you’ve told us all about your resume 100 times that doesn’t make you some sort of expert on penalties. I didn’t use just one article but several.

The funny thing is I have never seen you admit you’re wrong, never. You have made excuse after excuse for zeke, Hitchins, etc that you apply to them but not other players. You literally have an excuse for everything, I wonder if you make as many excuses for yourself in real life as you do for the players you defend.

You must have been a pathetic teammate and coach, I guess that’s why you’re not a coach anymore. Obviously I’m not the only one who saw through your crap.

Ronald is welcome breath of hot air on those cold winter nights.

aria

Reaction score
Too bad, guess not making that mythical 1K mark means what?