Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

Jipper

Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

Zeke basically won the game with his catch and run in the 4th for the 1st...I have zero worries with him

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

At least Zeke played...where was your lover boy? Standing on the sidelines...find something else to complain about. You are such a miserable simple soul.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Zeke basically won the game with his catch and run in the 4th for the 1st...I have zero worries with him
He was a ghost the rest of the game. Did you see how the defense and the rest of the team balled out? Zeke finally did on that one play but the rest of the game he was a non-factor.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

BS. You don’t know what you are talking about.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Zeke deserves a lot of credit for not only that great play to set up the TD. But he also made some plays pass blocking. Sure, he missed a block. But he made about 5 other good ones. No he didn’t have great stats. But he made plays when we needed him.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How anybody could watch this game and come away with this conclusion is simply beyond me.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Some people don’t know what there watching . Zeke helped keep Rush from wearing an Anthony Barr tattoo on his chest . And when he got carries it was positive yards not to mention the play that got them to the 4 to give them a TD chance not a FG

basel90

Reaction score
Zeke was a non factor today and slow . The last catch was nice but any TE or RB can make it . It does not justify his lack of impact on the game ans his enormous cost to the team .

trade zeke
Trade Cooper
renew wilson
Fortify the OL and DB

Loso86

Reaction score
You mean the play of the game wasn't good enough...or just his play this season.....because he's looked good especially 9n a night when they knew we needed to run