Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money

Thomas82

Reaction score
Fifth in total yards (1 yard behind #4), 5 TDs (tied for fourth), no fumbles.
20 catches for 128 yards and 1 TD.

Projects to 1300 on the ground, 300 in the air and 14 TDs.
And he blocks!

What now? Special teams and defense?
Fill the Gatorade bucket?
Hand out towels?

That's pretty good given the fact that Zeke already had his bye week and the runners ahead of him have not.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Remember when David Johnson was supposed to be better than Zeke (who???) in 2016?

Remember when Gurley was better than Zeke???

Remember when Saquon was better than Zeke??? Or Fournette? Or Kamara???

Or Chubb??? Or Cook???

Now its Henry???

But since 2016, no RB has rushed for more yards than Zeke Elliot.

NADA. NIL. ZIP.

At season's end, Zeke will lead the league in rushing AGAIN and be hoisting the Lombardi.

SSoup

Reaction score
We gave him a contract that no RB is worth in the modern incarnation of the NFL.

Which isn't his fault. It's our front office's.

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

Do you even football bro? They stacked the box and made Cooper win the game for them.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Do you even football bro? They stacked the box and made Cooper win the game for them.
E305509-E-5-A1-D-4-E8-D-8-EB4-E04-A46-BD32-EE.gif

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We gave him a contract that no RB is worth in the modern incarnation of the NFL.

Which isn't his fault. It's our front office's.

I do think Zeke could turn out to be worth the contract if the Cowboys leaned on him the way the Titans lean on Henry.. Hand it to him 25 times a game and throw it to him another 5-6.. If they did that they'd get 110 yards a game rushing and another 30 receiving from him and no one would mind. However we know the Cowboys don't want to play that way. So it's a moot point.. I don't care about his money in the least. If he performs I'm happy.. If he doesn't I'm not and I want somebody else..