Zeke new tat

aria

Reaction score
Must be nice to just criticize where it fits. I have tattoos and I don’t care what people think. Flip side, if someone wants to post a video of them getting a tattoo, running routes, catching footballs, hell, baking a bomb German Chocolate Cake, some part of it could be looked as vain. In the end, who gives a $&@!?
I don’t care what people think about my tattoos either, I just don’t understand the point in showing a video of yourself getting a tattoo.

If you want to question who gives a crap about random things that others may care to comment on and you don’t, then you’re probably on the wrong site. In case you haven’t noticed, this site (specifically this forum) is really nothing but opinions of everything Cowboys related. If that’s the case, why not attack the OP and question why he even started a thread about Zeke getting a tattoo? Who cares, right?

I’ll tell you who cares, the Ewok, since he’s the one that decided to post a video of himself getting a tattoo like he’s some kind of a bad azz.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I don’t care what people think about my tattoos either, I just don’t understand the point in showing a video of yourself getting a tattoo.

If you want to question who gives a crap about random things that others may care to comment on and you don’t, then you’re probably on the wrong site. In case you haven’t noticed, this site (specifically this forum) is really nothing but opinions of everything Cowboys related. If that’s the case, why not attack the OP and question why he even started a thread about Zeke getting a tattoo? Who cares, right?

I’ll tell you who cares, the Ewok, since he’s the one that decided to post a video of himself getting a tattoo like he’s some kind of a bad azz.

I’m the OP and posted because everyone always wants to talk about Zeke’s weight.

Back to the point. Do you know how many people probably look at people with tattoos and think the same thing? I don’t understand tattoos, what, he think he’s a “bad azz” or something? Lol. You’re no different than someone posting a video of a tattoo. Just changing up the scenery to fit your likes and dislikes. Thanks for making my point for me.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
I’m the OP and posted because everyone always wants to talk about Zeke’s weight.

Back to the point. Do you know how many people probably look at people with tattoos and think the same thing? I don’t understand tattoos, what, he think he’s a “bad azz” or something? Lol. You’re no different than someone posting a video of a tattoo. Just changing up the scenery to fit your likes and dislikes. Thanks for making my point for me.
And again, I don’t care what people think. A lot of people have meanings behind their tattoos, and I would assume Zeke’s does based on the image. Personally, I would find it more interesting to know what or why he’s getting that tattoo, I couldn’t care less of a video of him getting a tattoo with no explanation. I encourage anyone to ask me about my tattoos and I would be more than happy to talk to ‘em about them.

Zeke has a reputation for trying to be a bad azz and craving attention, this video reeks of that. I think it’s douchey either way, but pair it with Zeke’s personality and I think it’s clear why he posted it. JMO, sorry you don’t agree and also get so offended that you feel a need to start a new thread about Zeke to divert the attention off his weight.

Last edited:

HellCrowe

Reaction score
And again, I don’t care what people think. A lot of people have meanings behind their tattoos, and I would assume Zeke’s does based on the image. Personally, I would find it more interesting to know what or why he’s getting that tattoo, I couldn’t care less of a video of him getting a tattoo with no explanation. I encourage anyone to ask me about my tattoos and I would be more than happy to talk to them about them.

Zeke has a reputation for trying to be a bad azz and craving attention, this video reeks of that. I think it’s douchey either way, but pair it with Zeke’s personality and I think it’s clear why he posted it. JMO, sorry you don’t agree and also get so offended that you feel a need to start a new thread about Zeke to divert the attention off his weight.

lol. Make a new thread about his weight? Just like every Dak thread. Clearly, someone would’ve posted it but hey it’s me. You have a problem because someone posted a damn video of them getting a tat? Like what? YOU HAVE TATTOOS!
:cool:
It’s clear you despise the guy. That bullseye is so focused you don’t even understand what is happening. You attack Zeke but also attack why someone would post a video of themself getting a tat? Let me get this straight. You think, if someone posts a video of anything, they need an explanation every single time?

How about to show the art work? The love for the artist? The love for dogs? Why even post a video of anything without words? Or hey, pictures? Unless you’re gonna explain it right?

Lol what you got, tattoos with a great story behind each one? Because that’s the only way to do things right?
:rolleyes:

Back to the point, you are no different.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Btw, the artist posted the video. What he think he’s “cool” because he tattooed a celebrity? Wait, you wanted him to give you an explanation why he tattooed Zeke right? Get out of here with that.

aria

Reaction score
lol. Make a new thread about his weight? Just like every Dak thread. Clearly, someone would’ve posted it but hey it’s me. You have a problem because someone posted a damn video of them getting a tat? Like what? YOU HAVE TATTOOS!
:cool:
It’s clear you despise the guy. That bullseye is so focused you don’t even understand what is happening. You attack Zeke but also attack why someone would post a video of themself getting a tat? Let me get this straight. You think, if someone posts a video of anything, they need an explanation every single time?

How about to show the art work? The love for the artist? The love for dogs? Why even post a video of anything without words? Or hey, pictures? Unless you’re gonna explain it right?

Lol what you got, tattoos with a great story behind each one? Because that’s the only way to do things right?
:rolleyes:

Back to the point, you are no different.

So do you have a problem with all the Dak threads or people talking about Zeke’s weight? You’re the one who said you started this thread because of his weight, not me. You seem confused since you put a question mark after “make a new thread about his weight”.

Clearly someone would have posted it? I don’t think it’s that clear at all. You seem offended that I offended your thread, get over yourself or don’t post on social media where open opinions are welcomed.

I do despise him and have never denied, he’s a selfish purse carrying punk ****** bag diva. Yes, I have questioned people I work with over certain videos they take if I don’t understand the purpose, if there is one. Is that so offensive to you? Maybe there’s something I over looked or didn’t know about, often times there are.

Nope, I don’t think every time someone posts a video of themselves that they need to explain but if they don’t than they (nor anyone else) should be offended if someone asks why they did it.

Love for the artist? Great, put that in the caption and give him some props, perhaps provide a link to his portfolio or website. Love for dogs? Cool, how about the name of your dog or say it’s your favorite breed.

Again, a video without words is fine but if you’re going to leave it open to interpretation than don’t get butt hurt when that’s what people do.

I have stories behind most of my tattoos, not all, some I just like the art.

Nice to know the artist posted it and not the dbag. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but artists regularly post videos and pictures of their art work, it’s part if this little thing called a portfolio. It’s where people who are interested in getting their work can see visual examples of what they’ve done, its a large part of how they gain customers and notoriety. I think it’s pretty self explanatory but maybe I’m going out on a limb.

You sure make a lot of assumptions for getting mad at someone making one assumption. Hypocrite much?

BTW, I would love to see your work. Hopefully you can indulge us with any meaning behind it, what styles you like, and please remember to post the artist in case people like it and are interested.

It’s almost like I created this thread just for you ;)

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/tattoos.387053/

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sounds juicy! I’d love to see ‘em if you feel like sharing. Check out the link above.
That’s a kool thread. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will post a few. Looks a little gross to some because I have psoriasis...

aria

Reaction score
That’s a kool thread. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will post a few. Looks a little gross to some because I have psoriasis...
Screw ‘em, I’d love to see them whenever you get around to it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
That I don’t know, have you ever used IMGUR?
No but will look into it. The old original DC site back in the day I guess they hosted the pictures and you could just upload them from your phone or computer.