Zeke new tat

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I you were Zeke, it couldn’t hurt. Better than being a dbag getting a video of yourself being tattooed.
Getting a tattoo makes a person a dbag? Hell, a big % of NFL players have a tattoo. How can you stand to watch a team full of dbags?

The reality is, a self promoting picture of a guy doing something good is just that - self promoting, and it doesn't necessarily mean he does more good things than all the players that don't put out those kinds of pictures. And, to be clear, self promotion doesn't bother me. People do it in all walks of life, and it can be helpful in crafting the image a player wants to portray. But an image is an image, and may or may not represent truth.

But even if he does do more good deeds than Zeke, since when has doing good deeds and posting them for the world to see been a requirement for appreciating a player on the field?

aria

Reaction score
Getting a tattoo makes a person a dbag? Hell, a big % of NFL players have a tattoo. How can you stand to watch a team full of dbags?

The reality is, a self promoting picture of a guy doing something good is just that - self promoting, and it doesn't necessarily mean he does more good things than all the players that don't put out those kinds of pictures. And, to be clear, self promotion doesn't bother me. People do it in all walks of life, and it can be helpful in crafting the image a player wants to portray. But an image is an image, and may or may not represent truth.

But even if he does do more good deeds than Zeke, since when has doing good deeds and posting them for the world to see been a requirement for appreciating a player on the field?

I’m covered in tattoos and I love tattoos, Zeke is still a dbag.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m covered in tattoos and I love tattoos, Zeke is still a dbag.
Okay, so why write a post that appeared to tie your feelings about him to the fact he had a picture of him getting a tattoo?

aria

Reaction score
Okay, so why write a post that appeared to tie your feelings about him to the fact he had a picture of him getting a tattoo?
Because I don’t like him and I’m curious why someone would post a video of themselves on instagram getting a tattoo. Hell, I even get a picture with a little description of why he got it but what’s the point of the video?

I mean we all know Zeke thinks he’s a bad azz, loves himself and the spotlight...this just seems like another douchey move of his. Great, he’s getting a tattoo.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because I don’t like him and I’m curious why someone would post a video of themselves on instagram getting a tattoo. Hell, I even get a picture with a little description of why he got it but what’s the point of the video?

I mean we all know Zeke thinks he’s a bad azz, loves himself and the spotlight...this just seems like another douchey move of his. Great, he’s getting a tattoo.
I agree with you about not understanding the need to do it, but it's not as if that's not normal behavior these days, especially for his age. Why do people feel the need to post where they are eating lunch, or post a selfie of their new haircut or new piercing or new shirt? Or tattoo? Why do they need to post pictures of themselves in some of the most mundane places? Basken Robbins, the auto parts store, in line at the DMV to renew a driver's license? I don't get it either, but I know a lot of very good people that do this.

aria

Reaction score
I agree with you about not understanding the need to do it, but it's not as if that's not normal behavior these days, especially for his age. Why do people feel the need to post where they are eating lunch, or post a selfie of their new haircut or new piercing or new shirt? Or tattoo? Why do they need to post pictures of themselves in some of the most mundane places? Basken Robbins, the auto parts store, in line at the DMV to renew a driver's license? I don't get it either, but I know a lot of very good people that do this.
No argument there but I don’t think Zeke falls into the category of “good people” but that’s for another time. Yeah, I have people I work with that do the same thing, guys I actually like, and I call them dbags to their face so even though I don’t like Zeke, this isn’t me singling him out for something like this.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No argument there but I don’t think Zeke falls into the category of “good people” but that’s for another time. Yeah, I have people I work with that do the same thing, guys I actually like, and I call them dbags to their face so even though I don’t like Zeke, this isn’t me singling him out for something like this.
I don't know I Zeke falls into the category of "good people" myself, but if he is or isn't a good guy that has no link to him posting his tattoo while Barkley posts a picture of himself doing charity work.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know I Zeke falls into the category of "good people" myself, but if he is or isn't a good guy that has no link to him posting his tattoo while Barkley posts a picture of himself doing charity work.

Aha...so you by into the public perception and townspeople lynch mob if you don't see what you want?

If he doesn't post vids of himself working out he's obviously not working out. Got it!

(Okay...I'm being a bit facetious there....you don't actually SAY "he's not working out". But surely you understand there's an implication there.)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why doesn't he 'fall into the category of good people". Because of false accusations PROVEN false by the police? Because of a couple immature actions? Yep...he's a party boy...but that doesn't make him a bad person. Now if you know him and have some real inside information...I'm listening.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aha...so you by into the public perception and townspeople lynch mob if you don't see what you want?

If he doesn't post vids of himself working out he's obviously not working out. Got it!

(Okay...I'm being a bit facetious there....you don't actually SAY "he's not working out". But surely you understand there's an implication there.)
Where in the world did you get any of that from what I posted? This, and my previous posts about this, were all saying that Zeke posting this picture is irrelevant with regard to whether he is a good or bad person, and I didn't even remotely suggest anything regarding whether he is working out.

aria

Reaction score
Ok, as I said he’s still a ******. Barkley’s deal I somewhat understand because it wasn’t “typical” charity work. It was that deal that several athletes did and you could bid on, he just explained what the winners could expect.

aria

Reaction score
Why doesn't he 'fall into the category of good people". Because of false accusations PROVEN false by the police? Because of a couple immature actions? Yep...he's a party boy...but that doesn't make him a bad person. Now if you know him and have some real inside information...I'm listening.
He was caught on film bullying a security guard. He knocked out a DJ and sent him to the hospital. He tried to fight another DJ, had to be restrained by his own teammates and was permanently banned from the club. This is just what we know about. See a pattern here.

I think the suspension was crap but I also think where there’s smoke there’s fire. A lot of half truths.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where in the world did you get any of that from what I posted? This, and my previous posts about this, were all saying that Zeke posting this picture is irrelevant with regard to whether he is a good or bad person, and I didn't even remotely suggest anything regarding whether he is working out.

My sincere apologies to you Omer. I got some subject matter mixed up...please forgive me.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He was caught on film bullying a security guard. He knocked out a DJ and sent him to the hospital. He tried to fight another DJ, had to be restrained by his own teammates and was permanently banned from the club. This is just what we know about. See a pattern here.

I think the suspension was crap but I also think where there’s smoke there’s fire. A lot of half truths.
Yeah the suspension was bs. But while your being investigated you pull a chicks top down and other stuff. Shows his immaturity. He has been babied and put on a pedestal since college. Hoping he is growing up.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Patterns are ironic, aren't they?

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Will the tattoo help him not opt out on 3rd downs in close games?
Will it help him make an LB or S miss at the 2nd level?

Really gets old seeing him get a wide open lane to run through and not being able to doing anything with it.

HellCrowe

Reaction score

Must be nice to just criticize where it fits. I have tattoos and I don’t care what people think. Flip side, if someone wants to post a video of them getting a tattoo, running routes, catching footballs, hell, baking a bomb German Chocolate Cake, some part of it could be looked as vain. In the end, who gives a $&@!?