CowboyStar88

Reaction score
well, I think he's an immature idiot with a god complex

Hi!!!!

tenor.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Back it up, Zeke.

You wanted the target, now you have it. There are no excuses for you not being at the top of every major statistical category for TBs for the next 4-5 years.

And before any of you Zeke dolts want to scream anti-Zeke here, I'd say this about any TB we had that just signed a massive deal. I think TBs are a fungible commodity in the NFL so if we are paying one a freaking crap ton of money for the next 4-5 years, then that TB better be the best damn TB in the NFL, without question, over that period.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Back it up, Zeke.

You wanted the target, now you have it. There are no excuses for you not being at the top of every major statistical category for TBs for the next 4-5 years.

And before any of you Zeke dolts want to scream anti-Zeke here, I'd say this about any TB we had that just signed a massive deal. I think TBs are a fungible commodity in the NFL so if we are paying one a freaking crap ton of money for the next 4-5 years, then that TB better be the best damn TB in the NFL, without question, over that period.
Yup, better score MINIMALLY 10 TDs a season, lead the league in rushing and I want him to lead backs in receptions every year too. I don't care if Johnson, Gurley, Barkley or McCaffrey have over 100 catches. He better have MORE.