Zeke on being highest paid RB: “Why? Because I think I’m the best.”

aria

Reaction score
He showed up yesterday and he will show up today....cause that money was right....if Jerry wouldn't have played games in the first place we wouldn't have even been in this scenario....lol @ your nitpicking....are you even a Cowboys fan or just random observer?...clown bringing up one game...
Lol, another “it wasn’t Zeke’s fault” supporter. Even a Cowboys fan? Off the top of my head, look up his stats for the Houston game, TN game, Commanders 2nd game, Colts game, Rams game and get back to me about “one game”.

Let me guess, those games weren’t his fault either, right? It was probably the O lines fault, Zeke gets credit when he has a great game but it’s the O lines fault when he doesn’t.

Since you’re such a fan and I’m not can you tell me who had the 2nd most fumbles in the league last year and it was by an extremely wide margin compared to his comparable peers? While you’re at it, let me know which RB had the highest ypc. Also let me know which RB had the most broken tackles and most plays over 20+ yards.

Oh yeah, one last thing, tell me which running backs out of the top 5 with the most total yards had the best O lines and where those O lines ranked for run blocking.

Can’t wait to hear what you find, let me know if you need any help, I already know the answers.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Him thinking he is the best will be his downfall.. I hope i am dead wront.. but this DEAL has all the indication and ingredients to like a DEZ-LIKE scenario.. the decline after the deal.....who agrees?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm smoking some thing good bruh....you're the one talking bout Zeke should spread his cheeks for Jerry or something like that....lol!...too many of you talk out your ***....

You should try another website if you're so down on this one!

Go kick sand, West Coast Avenger.

Last edited:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
well, I think he's an immature idiot with a god complex
Hardly. The dude worked his *** off every season for the Cowboys and fans. Only a bogus suspension kept him from winning the rushing title 3 years in a row.

Zeke outplayed the rookie contract. Doesn’t miss games. Is a team leader. He’s still young and just hitting the early part of his prime.

Bottom line, Zeke is the best all-around RB since Emmitt Smith, not just for the Cowboys, but the league. Glad he re-upped!

cern

Reaction score
To quote my favorite movie “What in gods holy name are you blathering about”?
zeke thinks he's the best rb in the game. you seem to think you're the smartest person on these boards. but only zeke is right.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Him thinking he is the best will be his downfall.. I hope i am dead wront.. but this DEAL has all the indication and ingredients to like a DEZ-LIKE scenario.. the decline after the deal.....who agrees?
Different set of circumstances. Bryant was a headcase ON the field, caused distractions and threw tantrums that hindered his on field performance.
Elliott battles. I seen him get frustrated once and sort of gave up on the broken play. Bryant stayed immature.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What does salary have to do with it? He's had nothing from surrounding teammates but accolades and respect.

Do you know something they don't?
Well how could you possibly know what the other players think about EE???
They cant say anything negative publicly.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well how could you possibly know what the other players think about EE???
They cant say anything negative publicly.
Multiple have stated positive things. Zero have said anything negative.

Hater logic: Let's go with hasn't been said and make it up.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
If Zeke weren't playing for Dallas, I would consider him one of the smarmiest, most-dislikable players in the entire league. Matter of fact, I already feel that way even though he's a Cowboy.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No one can say Zeke is the best RB in the NFL....that’s just stupid. It’s impossible to quantify.
However, no one can argue that he isn’t the most productive RB in the NFL since drafted. That’s a quantitative fact that cannot be argued. If you are the leading rusher in the NFL 2-3 years and everyone acknowledges it would have been 3 straight without the suspension, then you have a right to be the top paid guy, especially when you know you are also the most used and your team has lots of cap space.

But anyone who doesn’t think that the holdout, Cabo, and a more attractive contract on the surface wasn’t orchestrated by his agent is full of beans! If Rocky had said, “Zeke, we have a great deal on the table from Jerry. It’s not quite what Gurley got, but it’s close. Let’s get you back in camp so you’re ready to lead the league again,” I feel 100% certain Zeke would have smiled and said, “He’ll yeah, it’s about time!”

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Multiple have stated positive things. Zero have said anything negative.

Hater logic: Let's go with hasn't been said and make it up.
again I havent made anything up, I didnt say anyone said anything negative about elliot, just that they would not
say it publicly .
If asked about the team, coaches, other players, any player will say something positive, or they would get in trouble
with the team and coaches. I think there are rules in contracts about saying negative stuff publicly.

If I hated one of my fellow employees, and or the boss, and I stated the truth I would be fired, so I would basically
lie and say oh their great ! Same thing for NFL players. Very few speak out and they are usually the very rich
star players.