Image: Zeke On Plane to Dallas

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Caption this picture....

https://i.*******/4vfvdd8pwwg31.jpg

-Of all the seats on this plane..I get the one next to the guy that hasn't showered in 2 weeks. Geesh.

-Great...I get to sit next to the Unabomber.

-My 15 minutes of fame...I expected so much more.

- I had to smack him for trying to grab my boob. Now he's sad.
You must be from Utah!! So bored, so innocent...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I saw Zeke sitting at a table at Shell Shack last season. He was just trying to enjoy his meal and hang with his buds. Yet people continued to come up to him and ask him to pose for pictures. He was nice and took a pic Everytime. I felt bad though. I know he's a bone head at times and all that. But his still a person. He just wanted to chill and eat some bad *** crab legs. Guess I'm rambling on and it's the price you pay for being famous. But I did feel a little bad for him and I feel bad for him on this picture too

Never feel bad for a guy that is famous and makes millions of dollars and has no accountability.

But you have to wonder how a guy as noticeable as that is consistently out in public getting piss drunk.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i hope it is a good sign he is going to sign a new deal I think he deserves it. Prescott I think he is worth a big contract but not top five qb money.

Little Jr

Reaction score
He hasn't been released, hasn't even been fined, and the Cowboys have made him an offer...but keep telling yourself he has no leverage. :muttley:
He has none. No player, outside a few QBs, have any leverage before game one. Then they only have leverage if the team shows they can't win without that player. If they show they can win, then the player has negative leverage, if that's a thing.

Little Jr

Reaction score
We are a far better team with him than without. That's leverage buddy.
Even in 2017 we were 3-3 without him and 5-4 with him. Not sure I call that much bettrt. When you take into account that he a healthy ol for that 5-4, we were 3-1 without him and a healthy OL. Without either, 0-2. With him and ol that wasn't healthy last year we were 3-4. Cooper came and we were 7-2. His rushing yrds went from 88 per before Cooper to 101 after Cooper. Id day we need Cooper more than Zeke. Especially if we don't have a healthy OL. Then when you consider that games without him were mostly in 2017, that team isn't as good as this team. Wr group that is far better than the 2017 team, Dak is a better version than the 2017 Dak and the defense is far better than the 2017 defense, this team can handle a zekeless team better than the 2017 team, and they handled a lot better than most seem to think

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It sucks that these *******s feel the need to take a picture of someone they are jealous of to feel important. I would never do it. It's a sign of weakness.
Being jealous over a woman is common. :p :lmao2:

Who the heck packs a hooded sweatshirt to Cabo?
:facepalm: Celebrities!

Someone trying to conceal their identity

He’s just trying to keep a low profile. I’ve seen a few stars at the airports or even on my plane and they do the same.
:clap:

Last edited:

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He has none. No player, outside a few QBs, have any leverage before game one. Then they only have leverage if the team shows they can't win without that player. If they show they can win, then the player has negative leverage, if that's a thing.

Did you watch the 6 games he was suspended in 2017? Aside from the horsebleep the Giants and Commanders were putting on the field.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would have beat his punk arse for not controlling his kids. He's only 6'1"!!! Punk!!! Lol
I admit..it was a bit irritating. Helluva magic show tho. Lance Burton was tops back then. The show was so darn good...I just took it like a badge of honor lol..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I didn't realize you couldn't critique the woman Zeke was with.

I apologize to any children who may have seen that.

Zeke has got to be ticked off she stole his pants....and wore them home on the plane. Those aren't cheap in the Cowboys game day store. They are like 90 bucks. :confused:

Rayman70

Reaction score
@Ranching..hey...my 1 regret was not getting to see Criss Angel perform his show. That guy is darn near supernatural.The hovering stuff ..levitating I have yet to understand how he does it.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Did you watch the 6 games he was suspended in 2017? Aside from the horsebleep the Giants and Commanders were putting on the field.
I saw this team in 2017 go 5-4 with a healthy OL and Zeke in 2017. I saw this team in 2017 go 3-1 with a healthy OL and no Zeke. I saw this team in 2018 go 3-4 with Zeke and OL that wasn't healthy. I saw a wr come in and we go 7-2. I see a team that has a wr that is more important to this team than the rb. I saw a rb behind a ol that wasn't healthy to for 88 per, then a wr comes in and he goes for 101 per.

You can say what you want about the teams we beat in 2017 without Zeke but 2 of those teams we played when we had Zeke. Did you not give them credit for those Ws when they had Zeke? Or is it since we didn't have Zeke they suck and it wasn't that impressive? With Zeke we beat the giants 19-3. Without 30-10. With Zeke we beat the skins 33-19, without 38-14.

One day people will see this team is built around the ol and the running game, not the ol and a specific rb and damn sure not just the RB