Image: Zeke On Plane to Dallas

Hailmary

Reaction score
Maybe it's been mentioned (don't have the energy to read 9 pages), but if it's contract related, you'd think Jerry would send his private jet to pick him up.

On a side note, you'd think he would have purchased the seat next to him for some privacy. It's a crap shoot who your neighbor will be on a commercial flight.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Even in 2017 we were 3-3 without him and 5-4 with him. Not sure I call that much bettrt. When you take into account that he a healthy ol for that 5-4, we were 3-1 without him and a healthy OL. Without either, 0-2. With him and ol that wasn't healthy last year we were 3-4. Cooper came and we were 7-2. His rushing yrds went from 88 per before Cooper to 101 after Cooper. Id day we need Cooper more than Zeke. Especially if we don't have a healthy OL. Then when you consider that games without him were mostly in 2017, that team isn't as good as this team. Wr group that is far better than the 2017 team, Dak is a better version than the 2017 Dak and the defense is far better than the 2017 defense, this team can handle a zekeless team better than the 2017 team, and they handled a lot better than most seem to think

Blah blah blah.

Have fun watching the team fail with Alfred Morris.

I'm sure you'll have some cherrypicked stats to show how good we were then too.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Blah blah blah.

Have fun watching the team fail with Alfred Morris.

I'm sure you'll have some cherrypicked stats to show how good we were then too.
No cherry pick stats. When talking about 2017 and what we did with Zeke and without, you have to compare Apple's to Apple's. Zeke played with healthy OL that year. So when looking at game's without him, you need to see how we did without Zeke and a healthy OL. That would be 3-1.

As far as Morris, they were 3-1 with him and a healthy OL. So I'm good watching that. Although he's not the starter.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
One day people will see this team is built around the ol and the running game, not the ol and a specific rb and damn sure not just the RB

Yeah, it's the OL and the run game.

The signs and portents all point to the team finally figuring that out. We've signed multiple complementary run threats to the tailback, and tons of deep speed to complement the run game as well.

Run run run. Let the oline pound. Throw over the top with RPO when teams crowd the LOS.

This is why Dak's deep accuracy is such a big deal. If Dak can throw deep accurately, it changes everything. The lack of deep threat allowed teams to crowd the box and LOS in 2017. Deep threat got better last year swapping Terrance and Dez for Gallup and Cooper. The last piece of this puzzle is Dak's deep accuracy.

Recent comment by Moore "make them defend the whole field". If we get that deep threat, teams have to choose whether to get run over by the oline, or get beat deep. Giggity.

kskboys

Reaction score
Maybe it's been mentioned (don't have the energy to read 9 pages), but if it's contract related, you'd think Jerry would send his private jet to pick him up.

On a side note, you'd think he would have purchased the seat next to him for some privacy. It's a crap shoot who your neighbor will be on a commercial flight.
That's his date.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I saw Zeke sitting at a table at Shell Shack last season. He was just trying to enjoy his meal and hang with his buds. Yet people continued to come up to him and ask him to pose for pictures. He was nice and took a pic Everytime. I felt bad though. I know he's a bone head at times and all that. But his still a person. He just wanted to chill and eat some bad *** crab legs. Guess I'm rambling on and it's the price you pay for being famous. But I did feel a little bad for him and I feel bad for him on this picture too
I just don’t get that people would do that. It’s about as low as someone can get thinking that it’s somehow ok to disturb someone just so they can get a selfie to post on Facebook. Scum I tell you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Reading is tough for you huh.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Caption this picture....

https://i.*******/4vfvdd8pwwg31.jpg

-Of all the seats on this plane..I get the one next to the guy that hasn't showered in 2 weeks. Geesh.

-Great...I get to sit next to the Unabomber.

-My 15 minutes of fame...I expected so much more.

- I had to smack him for trying to grab my boob. Now he's sad.

-Where's Event Security when you need them!!