Twitter: Zeke on playing Sunday at Green Bay: "I'm not sure yet."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If I were any on the players coaches or front office, I wouldn't give anyone any info.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
a YEAR????????????, he was one of the league leaders the first half of the season near 5.2 YPC, a huge reason we went on a 6-0 run..you forget that??,

the injury was mid-season and he stayed out there to help the team.. wasn't bad , just limited. Made many key blocks and gutted it out to help the TEAM. Maybe you do not understand since you block out all his good games which bTW in the same YEAR which would carry into this season, he also has had MANY 5 YPC games in tough yardage, grind them out dirty yards to end games that dropped his YPC THIS Season..

jts top the hate and nonsensical posts.." OVER a year of bad film" thats the hate flag flying type of statement, as it 100% untrue..

the coaches will decide who plays and how many snaps.. ill roll with that.

You are being emotional. But I do understand your point. It seems that you did not understand mine.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
The fact that hes not sure is reason enough to sit him. The guys a warrior and he has doubts I'm want him as healthy as possible for the stretch run. We remember how he didn't do so well when he was injured last season but kept playing

Cmac

Reaction score
Zeke should take the SLee approach.......then he may get marveled for his leadership and coaching potential from the Board.

75boyz

Reaction score
Someone behind the scenes has some serious influence if they are able to play this game while allowing Zeke's knee to heal further.
The whole get him back on the field ASAP because of contract narrative would take a hit for sure.
While I believe to hold him out would be the best course of action I have my doubts as to it playing out this way.
It would be a welcome surprise if so.

Last edited:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Things like this give me a glimmer of hope that someone besides Jerry is making these type of decisions.

The family needs to seriously consider limiting Jerry’s mic time into his 80s.

Not even ripping the guy…but often people say things they shouldn’t as they age. Much like children. They start crapping their pants again also. See where I’m going here?
Sure, take the mic away from old Jerry. :muttley::muttley::lmao2:

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Someone behind the scenes has some serious influence if they are able to play this game while allowing Zeke's knee to heal further.
The whole get him back on the field ASAP because of contract narrative would take a hit for sure.
While I believe to hold him out would be the best course of action I have my doubts as to it playing out this way.
It would be a welcome surprise if so.

I think the Cowboys probably realize they can beat the Packers without Zeke.. while at the same time recognizing that there are teams coming up on the schedule where that won't be the case. If they can squeeze another week of rest and recovery out of him whilest getting a win I'm all for it. I'd be especially cautious about putting a guy coming back from a knee injury out there on a slick grass field. That's just begging for trouble. But they will know better than we how well the knee is doing after this week's work.

vlad

Reaction score
Just wait, if the oline can block like they apparently haven’t in years and we play a team similar to from what I hear some ppl describe Chicago the worst run defense of all time, and it’s not rainy. Zeke will have 150+ yards and 3tds. He’s been holding back I’m told, or just getting the tough yards. This week all easy yards!!! save the tough yards for rb2+

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm:
You hate on Zeke for the same crap you give others fro hating on Dak.
:facepalm:

Dak is a top 10 franchise QB. Zeke is a aging, fading, 18 million dollar blocking back averaging 4 ypc. Big difference. Every reason to not like Zeke and none to not like Dak.

Isnt cursing breaking a rule? And why because someone speaks the truth about ZEke? Are you his mother or something?

NO reason to curse me out. Just be a man and admit you were dead wrong about ZEke and Pollard. Thats all you need to do.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is a top 10 franchise QB. Zeke is a aging, fading, 18 million dollar blocking back averaging 4 ypc. Big difference. Every reason to not like Zeke and none to not like Dak.

Isnt cursing breaking a rule? And why because someone speaks the truth about ZEke? Are you his mother or something?

NO reason to curse me out. Just be a man and admit you were dead wrong about ZEke and Pollard. Thats all you need to do.

Of course you respond as usual with your same …stuff…
You rather hate on Zeke, and Pump up Pollard, when you can’t admit Zeke is still the main RB. You just can’t be happy for success of both.
I am. Why can’t you be.

Zeke is a top franchise RB. And still is.

75boyz

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys probably realize they can beat the Packers without Zeke.. while at the same time recognizing that there are teams coming up on the schedule where that won't be the case. If they can squeeze another week of rest and recovery out of him whilest getting a win I'm all for it. I'd be especially cautious about putting a guy coming back from a knee injury out there on a slick grass field. That's just begging for trouble. But they will know better than we how well the knee is doing after this week's work.

Yep, I think the Cowboys believe they can beat GB without Zeke too. The best course of action would be to rest him at least another week imo.

Unfortunately, Jerry's influence to play Zeke regardless of circumstance is a major progress stopper on what's actually best for the team for a post season run.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course you respond as usual with your same …stuff…
You rather hate on Zeke, and Pump up Pollard, when you can’t admit Zeke is still the main RB. You just can’t be happy for success of both.
I am. Why can’t you be.

Zeke is a top franchise RB. And still is.

Zeke is a top franchise RB. And still is

The funny part is that even you know this is no longer true.

Pollard is making Zeke look like the over the hill, past his prime back that he is. With more to come no doubt.

Are you worried at all that your old war horse is injured again? Seems the old goat can no longer even handle a split role.