Zeke on Twitter "Put some respect on my name"

fivetwos

Reaction score
If someone asked Elliott what he would consider a good season, the answer, I promise would be something like....

"I dunno, 1500 yards, 12 TDs..."

What about a championship?

"Oh yeah maybe that too."

Me first!

8FOR!3

Reaction score
It's a bad look when you miss training camp on your own accord and then look less explosive that season. I don't necessarily think he deserves a lot of the criticism he's getting though.

aria

Reaction score
He's fishing for some giant @aria
Seems like he’s not too confident in himself so he has to argue on Twitter.

C’mon zeke, show your ugly mug on here and lets talk stats. You’re right about one thing, stats don’t lie so let’s talk about why you’re not top 10 in several categories and that’s with one of the best lines in the league.

You’re low key faded again ewok and please drop any talk of respect. You’re the most disrespectful punk diva bully on this team. Why don’t you talk to Coach Meyer, your ex, DJ Train, the DJ in Vegas and the security guard about respect you punk.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Seems like he’s not too confident in himself so he has to argue on Twitter.

C’mon zeke, show your ugly mug on here and lets talk stats. You’re right about one thing, stats don’t lie so let’s talk about why you’re not top 10 in several categories and that’s with one of the best lines in the league.

You’re low key faded again ewok and please drop any talk of respect. You’re the most disrespectful punk diva bully on this team. Why don’t you talk to Coach Meyer, your ex, DJ Train, the DJ in Vegas and the security guard about respect you punk.
And would you think things like this bother him enough to get himself back into shape and get back to the level it's clear he is no longer at?

Nah, take another toke and inflate your own ego. I'm sure he has plenty of those types hanging around.

I also love how the no training camp is some sort of excuse and not his choice.

aria

Reaction score
And would you think things like this bother him enough to get himself back into shape and get back to the level it's clear he is no longer at?

Nah, take another toke and inflate your own ego. I'm sure he has plenty of those types hanging around.

I also love how the no training camp is some sort of excuse and not his choice.
Yup, no one holds him to a higher standard than himself so he admitted to coming back from his hold out not in shape. Way to go zeke! That’s a pretty high standard you set for yourself, your supporters must be proud.

Hey zeke, lets talk about those 4 games you had less than 50 yards last year, 3 of them against teams who went to the playoffs...and people bash Dak for garbage time yards and not winning games when this chode demanded to be paid the best at his position, comes in out of shape and disappears in most big games.

You’re awesome zeke! Go take another hit, and I don’t mean another hit on a DJ or one of your girlfriends.

Loso86

Reaction score
Well there you go.

Anyone need any further evidence that this guy is all about HIM??

The only stats I know are 0 and 1....which are championships and playoff wins since he has been here.

But that's all ok because he puts up his yards.
How is he all about him... you mean the guy that goes out there and consistently gets beat on and still performs well tear after year for our amusement....lol

GenoT

Reaction score
Nothing about Zeke’s on-field game that a “social media coach” couldn’t improve off-field.

He’s in his prime and, as a member of the highest-profile team in the league, should be raking in endorsement $$$$ left and right.

But when you do dummy stuff, such as alluding on Twitter that you were “faded“ (drunk/high), you’re gonna cause some potential sponsors to back off.

aria

Reaction score
How is he all about him... you mean the guy that goes out there and consistently gets beat on and still performs well tear after year for our amusement....lol
Bwahahaha...yeah, he does it for our amusement. I guess that’s why he sat out with 2 years left on his contract until he was paid the most for his position. Don’t act like he’s doing this for the fans, what a joke dude.

Loso86

Reaction score
Bwahahaha...yeah, he does it for our amusement. I guess that’s why he sat out with 2 years left on his contract until he was paid the most for his position. Don’t act like he’s doing this for the fans, what a joke dude.
No he sat out because he knew if it were up to guys like you my man he wouldnt get paid for his abuse and work. So you dont get excited when he gets a first down or score...not a fan then

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yup, no one holds him to a higher standard than himself so he admitted to coming back from his hold out not in shape. Way to go zeke! That’s a pretty high standard you set for yourself, your supporters must be proud.

Hey zeke, lets talk about those 4 games you had less than 50 yards last year, 3 of them against teams who went to the playoffs...and people bash Dak for garbage time yards and not winning games when this chode demanded to be paid the best at his position, comes in out of shape and disappears in most big games.

You’re awesome zeke! Go take another hit, and I don’t mean another hit on a DJ or one of your girlfriends.
Its frustrating beyond belief when people cite "stats" when this team has been basically a sham that absolutely pounds teams tanking for a draft pick, and comes up small against the contenders.

Then look at overall stats and say it was a great year.

#1 offense, 5k passing yards, whatever.

I at least halfway blame the hideous culture in Dallas....the only place where you can accomplish next to nothing and feel and act like a champion anyway.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't necessarily think he deserves a lot of the criticism he's getting though.

No, he deserves it and has some catching up to do if he wants to redeem himself. You don't fly off to Cabo during training camp and then complain about wanting respect when you're not the same player after missing it. I don't blame him for getting every dollar that he could've but he should've showed up and negotiated while in camp and been ready to go. If you want respect, earn it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Everything Zeke is saying true, but here’s some more truth:

1,169 career carries and just 4 runs of 40+ yards (3 of those coming in his rookie season).

All elite backs flip the field. He doesn’t.

aria

Reaction score
No he sat out because he knew if it were up to guys like you my man he wouldnt get paid for his abuse and work. So you dont get excited when he gets a first down or score...not a fan then
He does it for the money, not the fans. Not get paid?! So 30 million wasn’t enough? 40? Nope, it had to be the highest ever for his position for him to be satisfied.

Henry just took half as much guaranteed as zeke without holding out and I’m sure he’ll do just fine on the field and financially.

I dunno, maybe I’m being too hard on him, the price of purses might have gone up or something.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If the league for some reason started completely over and had a straight draft of everyone, some of these dudes would be quite shocked at how low they would actually be selected...and if you took contracts into account, Ezekiel Elliott would last a very long time.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He does it for the money, not the fans. Not get paid?! So 30 million wasn’t enough? 40? Nope, it had to be the highest ever for his position for him to be satisfied.

Henry just took half as much guaranteed as zeke without holding out and I’m sure he’ll do just fine on the field and financially.

I dunno, maybe I’m being too hard on him, the price of purses might have gone up or something.
Nah you're fair.

My biggest fear is MM wanting to change the culture in Dallas, but clowns like Elliott resisting, and Jerry siding with his player buddies.