Zeke or Kamara?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This isn't a valid rebuttal. Backup your **** boy or ****.
Lol yes it is. The 8+ number is bunk bc it doesn't account for number of blockers OR % of plays in which there are 7 blockers. I don't have to back up anything, bc you have trash data that you're still trying to use.

How's amba Etta tawo doing, boy?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lol yes it is. The 8+ number is bunk bc it doesn't account for number of blockers OR % of plays in which there are 7 blockers. I don't have to back up anything, bc you have trash data that you're still trying to use.

How's amba Etta tawo doing, boy?

Yes, you do have to.

Back. Up. Your. ****. NOW.

Your boy isn't worth the top 5 pick we gave him, we are still losing games WITH HIM (remember your argument that all Dak needed was some Zeke to win games?)

You lose. I was right about Dak, I'm right about Zeke, I'll be right about Cooper, etc.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yes, you do have to.

Back. Up. Your. ****. NOW.

Your boy isn't worth the top 5 pick we gave him, we are still losing games WITH HIM (remember your argument that all Dak needed was some Zeke to win games?)

You lose. I was right about Dak, I'm right about Zeke, I'll be right about Cooper, etc.
I didn't say he's worth a top 5 pick lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I didn't say he's worth a top 5 pick lol

....you folks always do this. "I never said this!" - this board, you included, were 100% okay with Zeke. You thought he was a generational talent.

He's not. Own up. No, I'm not going back thousands of posts for a "gotcha!". Aria attempted this BS a week ago as well.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

How does that make the stat bunk?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
How does that make the stat bunk?
B/c Zeke facing 8-man boxes, the way it's used here, doesn't account for the fact that if the Cowboys have 3WR, a 7-man box would have the same effect. The Cowboys are in 3WR and 3WR with a TE split sets all the time. If all these teams were using the exact same formation with a TE and FB - say, I form - then the 8-man numbers would matter. But that's not what happens in this league and especially not with Dallas. They're never going to see 8-man boxes out of S11.

The number that matters is the % of time that Zeke runs into an unfavorable front - so 8 defenders vs. 7 blockers, 7 vs. 6, 9 vs. 8, etc.

An 8-man box, in a vacuum, is a useless figure b/c it doesn't account for what an offense is actually doing.

blumayne38

Reaction score
There would be no debate at all...Gurley is one of the best talents to ever come out of college.You could tell when he played at Georgia he was going to be elite.

He's Emmitt Smith quality type
Lmao