Zeke or Kamara?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nope. Wiped you out with a post that had stats, facts, and sources to back them.

You dont like those, they get in the way of your laughably dumb assertions. You didnt even have a somewhat coherent rebuttal, you just bent right over.

Moral of the story is know the topic before commenting on it or you'll come out looking foolish.

Yeah but you don’t have the sense to understand that 1 situation is different the other and Kamara here in Dallas isn’t putting up those numbers you’re so proud of.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yeah but you don’t have the sense to understand that 1 situation is different the other and Kamara here in Dallas isn’t putting up those numbers you’re so proud of.

Hahahaha

You do understand that broken tackles and elusiveness are completely separate from outside situation and scheme? You dont have that crutch anymore, I ALREADY DESTROYED THAT STUPID ARGUMENT.

This is getting bad.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That's what I thought. A pathetic answer.

1. Okay so Kamara averages way more ypc than Zeke right?

Let's take a look at broken tackles
https://www.footballoutsiders.com/2017/rotopass-broken-tackles
Zeke breaks a tackle on 9.6% of touches, Kamara is 50% better than that at 15%

Well if he isnt breaking tackles could he be more elusive?

Well not if your bottom 5 in the entire league

"But theyre able to stack the box more against us than the Saints so thatll lower ypc"

Mark Ingram is 5th hughest in the league in stacked boxes lmao

So we've already established that he's a 10x better receiver and we've established he's not as good a runner than Kamara. What shall you pull out of your hat next? Youve seen this year Zeke really regress in pass blocking, is that what youll cling to next?

You see this is why us that watch the two laugh at yalls silly and uneducated posts.

This should just end the thread. There's no coming back from this for the homers.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hahahaha

You do understand that broken tackles and elusiveness are completely separate from outside situation and scheme? You dont have that crutch anymore, I ALREADY DESTROYED THAT STUPID ARGUMENT.

This is getting bad.

So you’re argument is that Kamara is more physical then Zeke?

You’re right.. It’s getting bad.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hahahaha

This is getting bad.
The holy slayer of anyone that disagrees with his opinion has spoken. :lmao: Time to get over yourself and respect other opinions.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We’re going to nitpick a game here and there?

You’re shocked that another nfl team can shut down a guy when that guy is their only offensive threat?

....outside the top 20 who sees 8 in the box. Your narrative is falling apart here.

It's hilarious to me how people are so attached to a pure running back with limited route running and catching ability in 2018 NFL. Unreal. It's like most of you are stuck in 1993.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
....outside the top 20 who sees 8 in the box. Your narrative is falling apart here.

It's hilarious to me how people are so attached to a pure running back with limited route running and catching ability in 2018 NFL. Unreal. It's like most of you are stuck in 1993.

Zeke is dynamic. The coach and QB are not.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Zeke is dynamic. The coach and QB are not.

Zeke is a pure runner. That is it. Why even fight this? Why try to make him more than what he is, to justify a top 5 pick? I'm not even just criticizing Cowboys here, I even criticize the Jags and Giants. RBs don't win you championships.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Zeke is a pure runner. That is it. Why even fight this? Why try to make him more than what he is, to justify a top 5 pick? I'm not even just criticizing Cowboys here, I even criticize the Jags and Giants. RBs don't win you championships.

I don't disagree.

I also agree that Zeke is a pure runner.

But if we threw him the ball more he would catch more passes.

At Kamara's level? No. He won't be as good at the top of his route.

If you like Kamara better because he catches passes then fine but what good is a receiving RB in Dallas going to do because I know what Zeke would do in New Orleans and it wouldn't be pretty for opposing teams.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'd rather have Kamara's OC
tenor.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't disagree.

I also agree that Zeke is a pure runner.

But if we threw him the ball more he would catch more passes.

At Kamara's level? No. He won't be as good at the top of his route.

If you like Kamara better because he catches passes then fine but what good is a receiving RB in Dallas going to do because I know what Zeke would do in New Orleans and it wouldn't be pretty for opposing teams.

Or if we threw the ball more, he'd be seeing the bench more because there is no real reason for him to be on the field as much as he is with such limited skillset.

In this league today, in most advanced offenses, you need a decent runner and a good receiving back. That's just the way the league works - Zeke has running ability and good blocking. Zeke does not need 300+ carries, no offense today should be built like this.

Zeke needs to be traded immediately if we change systems with a new coach this offseason.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Has to be Zeke, Garrett or Linehan would have no clue how to use Kamara effectively. He would have only been used on jet sweeps.

This everyone in the nfl knows Garrett offense does not play to players strength. He will try to fit a square peg in a round hole.

stiletto

Reaction score
Kamara has a lot of value just because of where the Saints got him. The fact there is even a question already gives the Saints the win on this.... Anyone that discredits Kamara is an idiot. The dude is just as good as Zeke plus he is fortunate to have a much better HC/OC and QB. It's negligible on who is better....it really is. Toss up central.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Right now, I'd say Kamara is the better back. But that doesn't mean Zeke isn't a better back.
Zeke can carry a 25-to-30 plus load. I don't know if Kamara can do that. But Kamara is smoother out of the backfield than Zeke and is better in the passing game.
It's like trying to say who would you rather have "Marshall Faulk or Emmitt Smith."
Faulk was better in the passing game, nifty in the running game, but Emmitt was a workhorse and rarely fumbled or made mistakes, and his endurance was second to none.