Zeke played well

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Ha ha ha! No shame!

I haven't done anything I changed all my credentials and essentially had to recreate the profile without her. Blocking her did not stop her.

What I wanted to do was contact her husband and tell him what she was doing but at the end of the day I didn't want to get involved.

And no fair with that innuendo homie

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It's okay to recognize that he played hard, juked some people, and broke some tackles. Still not worthy of his paycheck, but he did well.
How soon we all become fickle.

He has carried the team the last 5 years.

Been a Pro Bowler 4 out of 5 years.

And is a bum?

I think you need to look at Jaylon and Tank as villains as playing less than their contracts would suggest.

Or I got a better suggestion.

Wait until Dak gets signed for $45 mil per year in 2021.

Don't choke on that one.

It's coming.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I haven't done anything I changed all my credentials and essentially had to recreate the profile without her. Blocking her did not stop her.

What I wanted to do was contact her husband and tell him what she was doing but at the end of the day I didn't want to get involved.

And no fair with that innuendo homie
I thought it was funny.
We are friends, after all.

By the by, I'm not Corso over there. That guy is weird. And took my name before I had the chance.
Dirty so-and-so.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He bites the pillow

Pillows on next week's menu, check.

il_570xN.660433365_7bzq.jpg

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I remember him looking so good early in the season, especially those first couple weeks.

The production wasn’t amazing but we all noticed the extra burst. It’s like he just lost it when Dak got hurt. Plus playing from behind so often really takes away from Elliotts strengths.

Totally agree, sans the fumbling issues he looked like a motivated runner. After Dak went down he looked like he was just going through the motions and didn't care.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Totally agree, sans the fumbling issues he looked like a motivated runner. After Dak went down he looked like he was just going through the motions and didn't care.
zeke had 2 bad games fumbling b2b games he had 4 of his 5 fumbles lost..he fumbled one since ..how many games has it been since he fumbled and how many games before those 2 bad games..

you all act like hes fumbled every game.. out of 15 games hes fumbled in 3 ..it was not great but the guys not fumbled in long while..

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was good to see him have a great game. With 2 good backs they should feed the guy who's ballin that day.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I thought it was funny.
We are friends, after all.

By the by, I'm not Corso over there. That guy is weird. And took my name before I had the chance.
Dirty so-and-so.

That place is full of weird. And I thought it was funny too but I just didn't want people to get the wrong impression.

Homie don't play that in specific or general

aria

Reaction score
It's okay to recognize that he played hard, juked some people, and broke some tackles. Still not worthy of his paycheck, but he did well.
I know it’s ok, he played a decent game IMO.

As even the announcers said, on most plays he wasn’t getting touched until 4-5 yards after the LOS. Also, as people like to take away from Pollards stats last week by mentioning his one long run, take away zeke’s 31 yard run and he would have had something like 71 total yards and a 4.1 ypc avg which is barely above his 3.9 average.

As I said, a decent game but so many people are used to his lousy play that they are overly impressed with a decent game.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I know it’s ok, he played a decent game IMO.

As even the announcers said, on most plays he wasn’t getting touched until 4-5 yards after the LOS. Also, as people like to take away from Pollards stats last week by mentioning his one long run, take away zeke’s 31 yard run and he would have had something like 71 total yards and a 4.1 ypc avg which is barely above his 3.9 average.

As I said, a decent game but so many people are used to his lousy play that they are overly impressed with a decent game.
It’s a decent game for Henry but a big game for Zeke now.

aria

Reaction score
It’s a decent game for Henry but a big game for Zeke now.
How the mighty have fallen when all is forgotten and he’s back due to one decent game after an entire season with a 3.9 ypc avg which is among the bottom 3 of the top 20 RB’s.

No other O line is worse than ours :rolleyes: As I said in another thread, I can’t wait to see the final O line rankings after the season is over and hear the excuses why they were really much worse than what the statistics show. Like how bad our O line was going into the Eagles game yet the Eagles O line leads the league in sacks given up or how bad our secondary is when we’re middle of the pack in yards given up from passing but the the Eagles and Giants are both worse, along with ~17 other teams.

If we’re not the best of the best, we’re the worst of the worst.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
How the mighty have fallen when all is forgotten and he’s back due to one decent game after an entire season with a 3.9 ypc avg which is among the bottom 3 of the top 20 RB’s.

No other O line is worse than ours :rolleyes: As I said in another thread, I can’t wait to see the final O line rankings after the season is over and hear the excuses why they were really much worse than what the statistics show. Like how bad our O line was going into the Eagles game yet the Eagles O line leads the league in sacks given up or how bad our secondary is when we’re middle of the pack in yards given up from passing but the the Eagles and Giants are both worse, along with ~17 other teams.

If we’re not the best of the best, we’re the worst of the worst.
I'm just glad he's on the team to torture you!
You'd be so bored without him.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
zeke had 2 bad games fumbling b2b games he had 4 of his 5 fumbles lost..he fumbled one since ..how many games has it been since he fumbled and how many games before those 2 bad games..

you all act like hes fumbled every game.. out of 15 games hes fumbled in 3 ..it was not great but the guys not fumbled in long while..

Why do you only read part of posts and make stuff up that wasn't even included? I was praising Elliott for his effort at the start of the year. Had it not been for the fumbles most would be pretty satisfied with how he started the season. Fumbling in 3 out of 6 games to start the season is bad, even worse was losing the ball 4 times. You're right his fumbling issues were corrected, but Zeke hasn't run with a lot of purpose until the most recent game.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Zeke's time of year to dominate, KM can feed #21 to the playoffs and a 1st round victory...if *** loses.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's just good to see signs of life from Zeke this last month, cause in the two months before that he looked like a UDFA playing with buttered-up gloves.

aria

Reaction score
I'm just glad he's on the team to torture you!
You'd be so bored without him.
Lol, I really would be, there’s no other player that is even close to being as unlikable as a person or who has such a bloated contract for their position. Jaylon has started getting on my nerves but he doesn’t hold a candle to the ewok with all the off the field crap and he didn’t sit out with two years left on his contract until he was paid the most ever for a LB’er.

They’re both not worth it and are both expendable but all I can say about Jaylon is he’s overpaid and annoys me with his excessive celebrations for doing nothing, both of which apply to zeke.