Zeke played well

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, I really would be, there’s no other player that is even close to being as unlikable as a person or who has such a bloated contract for their position. Jaylon has started getting on my nerves but he doesn’t hold a candle to the ewok with all the off the field crap and he didn’t sit out with two years left on his contract until he was paid the most ever for a LB’er.

They’re both not worth it and are both expendable but all I can say about Jaylon is he’s overpaid and annoys me with his excessive celebrations for doing nothing, both of which apply to zeke.
Deed Zeke!!!! Feed him an opera song!!!!

aria

Reaction score
Zeke's time of year to dominate, KM can feed #21 to the playoffs and a 1st round victory...if *** loses.
The same way he dominated against the Rams? 47 yards for 2.5 ypc? That would be par with quite a few of his games this year.

cern

Reaction score
One decent game and now people are all over his jock. This reminds me of how @Ranching felt about Garrett after one win last year.
my faith in zeke has been restored. and all this behind a backup qb. 5th an 6th tackles. backup rg. backup te. ach du lieber. what more can anyone ask. :)

cern

Reaction score
How soon we all become fickle.

He has carried the team the last 5 years.

Been a Pro Bowler 4 out of 5 years.

And is a bum?

I think you need to look at Jaylon and Tank as villains as playing less than their contracts would suggest.

Or I got a better suggestion.

Wait until Dak gets signed for $45 mil per year in 2021.

Don't choke on that one.

It's coming.
words of wisdom, red. my support is stronger than ever after sunday's performance.

cern

Reaction score
Oh... ***.
I get it. Kinda stoopy, but whateva floats the boats.
the juxtaposition of certain letters can be confusing. i was banned for a week on the old dc site for saying gfy (good for you) to another poster. obviously the mod had a dirty mind.

aria

Reaction score
my faith in zeke has been restored. and all this behind a backup qb. 5th an 6th tackles. backup rg. backup te. ach du lieber. what more can anyone ask. :)
One decent game over 13 below average to bad games restores your faith? Didn’t think you were that easy cern but whatever wets your whistle.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Been hampered with no line, no Dak and nagging injury. I think he showed good burst yesterday. We all crap on him when he sucks, I'll give him credit. He looked good and that makes me feel better about next year.

OL run blocking has been terrible.

something has to give....

Zeke got a lot of those yards on his own.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, I really would be, there’s no other player that is even close to being as unlikable as a person or who has such a bloated contract for their position. Jaylon has started getting on my nerves but he doesn’t hold a candle to the ewok with all the off the field crap and he didn’t sit out with two years left on his contract until he was paid the most ever for a LB’er.

They’re both not worth it and are both expendable but all I can say about Jaylon is he’s overpaid and annoys me with his excessive celebrations for doing nothing, both of which apply to zeke.

You are disappointed you don't like him as a person? Weirdo.