Video: Zeke & Pollard Training

aria

Reaction score
Glad to see he’s doing more than sitting around getting low key faded and playing video games, because he needs to. He should have been doing that his entire career but instead he was getting in fights, getting in trouble, partying too much and sitting on the beach in Cabo. Maybe he’s finally maturing, too bad he’s on the tail end of his career.

zeke is going to come back and “run angry” :rolleyes:

Mr_437

Reaction score
I really like the training Zeke is getting, looks perfect for what he needs. TP looked fast as usual. Zeke may need to cut 10lbs and just see how if feels to him. I think Zeke increasing his quickness will better serve him than the extra power.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I really like the training Zeke is getting, looks perfect for what he needs. TP looked fast as usual. Zeke may need to cut 10lbs and just see how if feels to him. I think Zeke increasing his quickness will better serve him than the extra power.

Not if every play Moore calls his number on is an inside run. If that continues Zeke will need to GAIN 20 pounds. Here's hoping Moore pulls his head out .. especially in the red zone this year..

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really am looking forward to seeing Zeke perform like the beast he is. Hopefully Dallas can get back to what made him the best in the league. I've been so impressed with Pollard. This team is on the brink if the defense steps up to at least an average level and the OL gets healthy (or upgraded).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not if every play Moore calls his number on is an inside run. If that continues Zeke will need to GAIN 20 pounds. Here's hoping Moore pulls his head out .. especially in the red zone this year..
Zeke can bounce any of those outside if he had vision and the quickness to do it. He just doesn’t.

blueblood70

Reaction score
i like how a bunch of spare part humans sitting behind keyboards JUDGE HIGH LEVEL ATHLETES AND FIGURE THEY WOULD OFFER UP ADVICE ON PLAYING WEIGHT AND HOW THEY APPROACH TRAINING..:facepalm::omg::laugh:

the most ridiculous narrative ever is calling zeke fat and slow..hes never been that i imagine since 8th grade and has done well for himself..yet here are the keyboard heroes chiming in..

carry on