Video: Zeke & Pollard Training

aria

Reaction score
I'm hoping that Zeke heard all the shade that his fans think of him and that now is the time to earn the STAR. He could be a beast once again if he puts his mind to it.
Lol, that worked out great for him last season, didn’t it? Remember when he was getting a lot of flak from multiple fans and analysts for being a product of the O line and not because he was all that?

As a result, he tweeted “Put some respect by my name” and all of his fan boys claimed “he’s going to run angry” just like they said after he was suspended. They said “now he has a chip on his shoulder, he’s going beast mode”.

You know what happened? I do. He had his worst season ever and proved all of his critics right, he was average to below average without a top 10 O line. The dumb idiot should have kept his mouth shut and now the only thing he’s “feeding” on is his own words and a fat slice of humble pie (but he’s too arrogant to be humble so he’s probably choking on it).

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Lol, that worked out great for him last season, didn’t it? Remember when he was getting a lot of flak from multiple fans and analysts for being a product of the O line and not because he was all that?

As a result, he tweeted “Put some respect by my name” and all of his fan boys claimed “he’s going to run angry” just like they said after he was suspended. They said “now he has a chip on his shoulder, he’s going beast mode”.

You know what happened? I do. He had his worst season ever and proved all of his critics right, he was average to below average without a top 10 O line. The dumb idiot should have kept his mouth shut and now the only thing he’s “feeding” on is his own words and a fat slice of humble pie (but he’s too arrogant to be humble so he’s probably choking on it).

He has to earn his reputation back again. He got his check.

aria

Reaction score
He has to earn his reputation back again. He got his check.
Like I’ve always said, as much as I think he’s over rated and don’t like him as a person come game day I hope I’m the one eating crow, not him. That’s the only time I’ll ever cheer for him though and it still doesn’t mean I won’t criticize when he screws up (like we all do with all players).

Mr_437

Reaction score
Not if every play Moore calls his number on is an inside run. If that continues Zeke will need to GAIN 20 pounds. Here's hoping Moore pulls his head out .. especially in the red zone this year..
Remember Zeke's rookie year how he'd run up the middle then bounce to the outside and get yards. Or how about him catching a screen and taking that bih 80 yards.

More shake less hits. Right now, Zeke runs to contact instead of daylight on the second level that's a Zeke issue, not Kellen.

erod

Reaction score
i like how a bunch of spare part humans sitting behind keyboards JUDGE HIGH LEVEL ATHLETES AND FIGURE THEY WOULD OFFER UP ADVICE ON PLAYING WEIGHT AND HOW THEY APPROACH TRAINING..:facepalm::omg::laugh:

the most ridiculous narrative ever is calling zeke fat and slow..hes never been that i imagine since 8th grade and has done well for himself..yet here are the keyboard heroes chiming in..

carry on
Sorry, we couldn't hear you behind your pom-poms.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
He needs to stop fumbling the ball and dropping passes. That’s no sign of decline, it’s more of a running back who isn’t taking his game seriously.

The Cowboys tied for second in 2020 with the most dropped passes (12) by their RBs, trailing only the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (17). Dallas also posted the eighth-lowest RB catch rate (.721) among all teams.

And Elliott — rather than prized backup Tony Pollard — is the culprit, charged with eight drops on 71 receiving targets. Pollard was responsible for four drops across 40 targets.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
He needs to stop fumbling the ball and dropping passes. That’s no sign of decline, it’s more of a running back who isn’t taking his game seriously.

The Cowboys tied for second in 2020 with the most dropped passes (12) by their RBs, trailing only the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (17). Dallas also posted the eighth-lowest RB catch rate (.721) among all teams.

And Elliott — rather than prized backup Tony Pollard — is the culprit, charged with eight drops on 71 receiving targets. Pollard was responsible for four drops across 40 targets.
He tested positive which may have had an impacted his play. Whatever the case maybe I hope those issues are behind him and he plays better. If not they need to make sure Pollard gets some more run

CWR

Reaction score
Not if every play Moore calls his number on is an inside run. If that continues Zeke will need to GAIN 20 pounds. Here's hoping Moore pulls his head out .. especially in the red zone this year..

I get it, but Zeke didn't appear to be able to get to the edge anyways so maybe inside was his best course of action.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hopefully Zeke can learn a thing or two from Pollard like hitting the hole with burst

They are not really comparable backs. If the line is blocking poorly, then it's best to have Elliott out there because he can win more with power. If the line is opening up huge gashes, then Pollard is better because he relies more on quickness and speed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That 4.0 Y/A from last year better be motivating Zeke this year.
Odd isnt it ES had about 8 seasons at 4.0 or under that HALF his career..clueless , more clueless fans..smh soem just focus on hate that they want to see create narratives that arent there..

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Too many variables in the run game to blame Zeke. You have 3 other parts (OL, QB, Receiving Corp) who also have to be in sync for the RB position to be successful (also aside from effective play calling). The OL has been out of sync and/or undermanned which we have seen the last few years. The QB has not been extremely accurate or on time with his receivers either. That's not necessarily an indictment on DP because he also needs a running game and OL to be successful. I would even go as far as blaming the OC on 1st and 2nd down play calling in part since he's not fooling any D coordinators lately.
Ultimately, if DP finds his timing and accuracy, the OL finds a rhythm and some muscle to control the LOS, Zeke will find his old legs..