Zeke possible landing spots: Chargers/Browns

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Zeke could get more touches and play time, as productive as Chubb has been career wise, he does have his share of dings that causes him to miss time.

Irony of it is Zeke has been one of the more durable RBs in the NFL over a career span.

I would not expect Zeke to challenge Chubb, as Nick as been one of the biggest splash play RBs around for some time.
But could Zeke be the new Kareem Hunt backup role in Cleveland behind Chubb ?
It should come as no surprise, given the fact he checks out of games constantly.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
....Cowboys not in the hunt..lol. Aren't we surprised. I thought Tampa was his best shot.

Scoop here: Zeke landing spots

Dallas already paying for Zeke. #caphit

Dallas didnt want to continue paying elite $ for an aging RB.

But Zeke can still play football.

He’s built his body to be a power back. Thus the 22 TDS and 100 first down runs over the last two seasons.

He’s not the slim 4.47 40yd back from college anymore.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
And another lie.

Even if true...why can't the line give him say...at least two steps? Or...gasp...an actual hole?
Just because you disagree, does not make it a lie.The guy's body is washed. That's fine If you want to go down with the ship for him. But don't call out others for using their eyeballs.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because you disagree, does not make it a lie.The guy's body is washed. That's fine If you want to go down with the ship for him. But don't call out others for using their eyeballs.
Nope still a lie.

I'll let this speak for me:
(which I doubt you will watch. Liars lie till the very end)

Big_D

Reaction score
Best spot for Zeke is anywhere but Dallas.
I was hoping he would’ve signed somewhere else by now so any ridiculous idea of bringing him back would go away.

At this point he probably won’t sign until the last week of preseason. Just in time to not go through camp and to get whatever guarantees he could get.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Nope still a lie.

I'll let this speak for me:
(which I doubt you will watch. Liars lie till the very end)

Nice try. So a preinjury highlight reel is supposed to tell me that his body is not washed after yet another mid season knee injury? He was a shell of himself after the injury. And a down right embarrassment in the San Francisco playoff game.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
He had holes. I have no idea what your watching. Dude was straight up trash the last few seasons, hence why he's still unemployed. If he didn't breathe thru his mouth he'd be on a pre game show.
And another lie.

Even if true...why can't the line give him say...at least two steps? Or...gasp...an actual hole?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Another great Zeke highlight. Shows off his incredible power.

LOL....what RB would do that...but zeke. You think Barry Sanders would line up as the lone O lineman/center? Emmitt?

Only in Dallas. Where they used and abused him to he got nothing left...then disgrace him by asking him to do this.

And only hater "fans" would ridicule him for it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice try. So a preinjury highlight reel is supposed to tell me that his body is not washed after yet another mid season knee injury? He was a shell of himself after the injury. And a down right embarrassment in the San Francisco playoff game.
Ah..."pre-injury". PRECISELY!

So players can't heal from injuries eh? And again..the team asked him to play with injuries. More abuse.

Only in Dallas would hater "fans" ridicule playing injured and not having superb highlights from it.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He had holes. I have no idea what your watching. Dude was straight up trash the last few seasons, hence why he's still unemployed. If he didn't breathe thru his mouth he'd be on a pre game show.
Funny how Pollard was so much more productive hitting those same holes in 2022. Yet Zeke apologists continue to perpetuate this excuse.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Ah..."pre-injury". PRECISELY!

So players can't heal from injuries eh? And again..the team asked him to play with injuries. More abuse.

Only in Dallas would hater "fans" ridicule playing injured and not having superb highlights from it.
You should get your facts straight before you start spitting out nonsense. I defended Zeke numerous times in the past. And I made numerous posts showing his stats were better than Derrick Henry until this last year. Though he does not get the same fanfare as Derrick Henry. You might want to think about before you throw around the word "hater".

quickccc

Reaction score
It should come as no surprise, given the fact he checks out of games constantly.
Didn't that seem to change this past year in 2022 ?

Methinks Garrett let him do that for so long that it became habitable.

I could understand tapping out if you're dinged, equipment issues or you need a breather after so many excessive reps, plays and carries, down by down, series by series
even blitz blocking takes a lot of a RB,.. but i don't get tapping out when we are in red zone area.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should get your facts straight before you start spitting out nonsense. I defended Zeke numerous times in the past. And I made numerous posts showing his stats were better than Derrick Henry until this last year. Though he does not get the same fanfare as Derrick Henry. You might want to think about before you throw around the word "hater".
Okay Fine.
Not a hater.

But ridicule him for having not good stats or one step ankle tackles or whatever? ....then admit it was after an injury? Which they surely asked him to play. Which of course Zeke would say heck yes.

Ridicule for one of the dumbest plays ever? Snap the ball with a defense teed up on him? Would Emmitt do that? Would they even ask him to? Of course not. STUPID!

Whatever you want to call it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't that seem to change this past year in 2022 ?

Methinks Garrett let him do that for so long that it became habitable.

I could understand tapping out if you're dinged, equipment issues or you need a breather after so many excessive reps, plays and carries, down by down, series by series
even blitz blocking takes a lot of a RB,.. but i don't get tapping out when we are in red zone area.
That is correct. They finally managed his playing time with Pollard.

Garett made Zeke substitute himself instead of preplanned breaks. Which tipped off the defense Zeke is out Pollard is in. Another DUMB plan!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was hoping he would’ve signed somewhere else by now so any ridiculous idea of bringing him back would go away.

At this point he probably won’t sign until the last week of preseason. Just in time to not go through camp and to get whatever guarantees he could get.
Me too. And I think your right. Late August/Early September he finally lands a deal.