Zeke possible landing spots: Chargers/Browns

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is it me or is there far too many Ezekiel Elliott post here??!!

the guy is gone and yet his name appears in three threads now on the front page.. Do y'all have nothing better to do than to open a hot topic and just argue about a player who's not even here anymore demean the guy put him down act like he never did anything....

saying ridiculous things like he only had two good years, try more like 4 and some of you are intimating he was an alcoholic partier who didn't work hard and he had a drop off a Cliff moment in his career when he didn't,

he literally had injuries, we had lots of changes to the team, mostly OL injuries and shuffling, the offensive coordinator but mainly it was his injuries. go look at the start to 2021 and 2022 he came out hot that means he was in shape ready to go, got injured, fell off that's what happens to older players especially if they get hurt,

can we stop disrespecting a player that came out end had one of the best rookie years by a Cowboys player not just a running back but his first season he's being judged on why he didn't repeat that and yet you can put together Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith rookie year and that's what Ezekiel Elliott accomplished in his first seaosn. Holding to him to his own accomplishments like he was supposed to do that every year no it's unfair to hold him against his own success his first season almost nobody would have been able to repeat that over and over so he didn't fall off it was a gradual like some have said in some of the threads he just slowly got older and more injured and the team changed around him and that's just the way it goes

Elliott literally put up a career that can be compared to at least stat wise you've seen the meme he had a better stats in the same amount of seasons as Terrell Davis they were better he has two rushing titles would have had three right out of college which by the way is 2 college seasons were ridiculous and yet this man is they act like he only came in here and had two seasons and then like disappeared no he had four really good seasons plus came out in 2021 and started out the first eight games at 5.2 yards per carry he was doing very well also started out close to five yards per carry in 2022 I don't really understand the hate or to say the guy sucked for a very long time he has it he's getting injured he's getting older they cut him and yet here we are all these pages mostly of just dumping on this guy's career, he is now what third all time behind tony and ES22..

DanA

Reaction score
He’s be a good backup running back for a QB like Burrows, Mahomes, or Rodgers where buying them me and his pass protection is more valuable.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Because when you have a ligit passer who covers the whole field the defense has to loosen up. All these things will answer themselves in a few months.
I love when people say things like this that are just totally distanced from any sense of reality.

Dak had a higher Y/A and ADOT last year. Herbert ranked 31st in ADOT (6.4, tied with Daniel Jones) lol. His average air yards per completion (4.7) was t-31 with Matt Stafford. Dak's was t-10 (Lamar, Hurts, Geno) at 6.3.

There is absolutely nothing to substantiate that Herbert can consistently cover the whole field better than Dak, or really any prolific passer, in the league.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I love when people say things like this that are just totally distanced from any sense of reality.

Dak had a higher Y/A and ADOT last year. Herbert ranked 31st in ADOT (6.4, tied with Daniel Jones) lol. His average air yards per completion (4.7) was t-31 with Matt Stafford. Dak's was t-10 (Lamar, Hurts, Geno) at 6.3.

There is absolutely nothing to substantiate that Herbert can consistently cover the whole field better than Dak, or really any prolific passer, in the league.
Great post

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lol at your FFL stats.

Yeah, Dak can make all the throws can't he, especially to the other team.
Honestly some of u must be related to the Dakster.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Is it me or is there far too many Ezekiel Elliott post here??!!

the guy is gone and yet his name appears in three threads now on the front page.. Do y'all have nothing better to do than to open a hot topic and just argue about a player who's not even here anymore demean the guy put him down act like he never did anything....

saying ridiculous things like he only had two good years, try more like 4 and some of you are intimating he was an alcoholic partier who didn't work hard and he had a drop off a Cliff moment in his career when he didn't,

he literally had injuries, we had lots of changes to the team, mostly OL injuries and shuffling, the offensive coordinator but mainly it was his injuries. go look at the start to 2021 and 2022 he came out hot that means he was in shape ready to go, got injured, fell off that's what happens to older players especially if they get hurt,

can we stop disrespecting a player that came out end had one of the best rookie years by a Cowboys player not just a running back but his first season he's being judged on why he didn't repeat that and yet you can put together Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith rookie year and that's what Ezekiel Elliott accomplished in his first seaosn. Holding to him to his own accomplishments like he was supposed to do that every year no it's unfair to hold him against his own success his first season almost nobody would have been able to repeat that over and over so he didn't fall off it was a gradual like some have said in some of the threads he just slowly got older and more injured and the team changed around him and that's just the way it goes

Elliott literally put up a career that can be compared to at least stat wise you've seen the meme he had a better stats in the same amount of seasons as Terrell Davis they were better he has two rushing titles would have had three right out of college which by the way is 2 college seasons were ridiculous and yet this man is they act like he only came in here and had two seasons and then like disappeared no he had four really good seasons plus came out in 2021 and started out the first eight games at 5.2 yards per carry he was doing very well also started out close to five yards per carry in 2022 I don't really understand the hate or to say the guy sucked for a very long time he has it he's getting injured he's getting older they cut him and yet here we are all these pages mostly of just dumping on this guy's career, he is now what third all time behind tony and ES22..
You must really love Zeke.......... And you probably wouldn't care if there were 50 Zeke posts a day, as long as all of them shower him with praise, am I right?

Holding out when you still have 2 years left on your current deal screams greed. That's when he lost me, and the rest of his detractors started lining up when he didn't live up to the contract he demanded. The same thing is going to happen with Dak.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You must really love Zeke.......... And you probably wouldn't care if there were 50 Zeke posts a day, as long as all of them shower him with praise, am I right?

Holding out when you still have 2 years left on your current deal screams greed. That's when he lost me, and the rest of his detractors started lining up when he didn't live up to the contract he demanded. The same thing is going to happen with Dak.
no Cowboy's player has lived up to thier contract for 27 years... how do we even sort them out in that way?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Lol at your FFL stats.

Yeah, Dak can make all the throws can't he, especially to the other team.
Honestly some of u must be related to the Dakster.
How far a quarterback throws the football isn't complicated, nor is it tied to fantasy. It is very black and white, and easy to aply, especially when you're talking about their ability to "cover the whole field."

I know context and fact are difficult, but they shouldn't be in this case.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How far a quarterback throws the football isn't complicated, nor is it tied to fantasy. It is very black and white, and easy to aply, especially when you're talking about their ability to "cover the whole field."

It's tied to effective blocking and the receiver Corp
Dak had better protection and better receivers
Reality sucks when you leave fantasy land.
Run along.

T-RO

Reaction score

If you are trying to measure it from a game, I say you are wildly wrong.

In games quarterbacks:
-Can take multiple momentum steps. Sometimes none.
-Can wind up and fling it, or must throw normal
-Throw straight downfield or across the field
-Have defenders bearing down, or are unobstructed
-In rain, wind, snow?

"Black and white" you were saying? You made me spit my juice laughing!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
....Cowboys not in the hunt..lol. Aren't we surprised. I thought Tampa was his best shot.

Scoop here: Zeke landing spots
Maybe Stoops gives him a shot with the Arlington Renegades.. at minimum wage, $59k per year. But includes lifetime haircuts at Sport Clips. Win another championship, BAYYYBEEEEE.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can I ask you to give odds the Chiefs sign Zeke?
50%?
10%
5%?

If you are even a quarter-confident in your remark, how about some odds?
I've offered a bet he gets signed...SOMEwhere. Pre season or some time 2023..

No takers yet.

What's the stake?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Chargers only be ideal cuz Kellen is very familiar ties with Zeke.
Plodding power runs, blitz block and very productive/effective goal line TD runner.

And last i heard Chargers current star RB Austin Ekler is in the midst of trade rumors.

Could ZKE end up being up starting feature back,.. rather than be Austin's backup ?

Stay Tuned. ..
Didn’t the Chargers draft Isaiah Spiller? Gotta be a better prospect at this point than Zeke right? Maybe not

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
If you are trying to measure it from a game, I say you are wildly wrong.

In games quarterbacks:
-Can take multiple momentum steps. Sometimes none.
-Can wind up and fling it, or must throw normal
-Throw straight downfield or across the field
-Have defenders bearing down, or are unobstructed
-In rain, wind, snow?

"Black and white" you were saying? You made me spit my juice laughing!
The number is black and white. This is unquantifiable nonsense.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It's tied to effective blocking and the receiver Corp
Dak had better protection and better receivers
Reality sucks when you leave fantasy land.
Run along.
This is all factually wrong lmao.

Pass block win rate:

LAC: 23rd, 57%
DAL: 28th, 53%

WR Separation:

K Allen: 3.6
M Williams: 2.8
D Carter: 3.3

CD Lamb: 3.1
M Gallup: 2.4
N Brown: 2.3

Your conviction to being completely wrong is admirable.