Twitter: Zeke response to taking next off

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The week’s bye is over rated. The real benefit to a bye is playing fewer games to get to the show.

Our guys can rest all offseason. Play to win every game. Period.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I love this thread. How many times have you guys all made references to the Belicheck way, or the Patriots? And now you are talking about sitting your players?

Unless there is an injury, everyone plays next week. That is how you become a winner.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Precisely. This isn’t a team that can afford to kick back on break. They have to keep their foot on the throttle and not let up to make it.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Love his desire to play...but sit down Zeke. Clearly playing beat up and need him healthy. The rest of the offense can use the practice.

cern

Reaction score
The giants are coming after us. We'll need our best effort to prevent that from happening. Play 'em.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The giants are coming after us. We'll need our best effort to prevent that from happening. Play 'em.
All the more reason to sit him. They know how important he is to any chance we might have. I can definitely see one of those trash bags taking a dirty shot at his knees.

Sit em.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
You don’t want another year of resting week 17, losing to a bad team 23-7 then coming out incredibly flat against someone like Seattle?

Garrett special

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ll do what we always do. Play the healthy guys and sit the ones who are nicked.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Come on y'all. Zeke knows he was saying this to the press and they would run with it talking about "warrior" and "heart of a champion," etc. You know good and well that after this Zeke went to Garrett, or better yet, Jerry, and said, "I got the next week off, right? Please?"

CWR

Reaction score
It won’t be Zekes decision. It will be Jerry’s.

I bet Jerry pushes towards them playing. Hes seen what rest gets him. I know, I know hes crazy and so on, but I think he will push to play most.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just let Zeke get 2 weeks of conditioning in. Don’t need him asking to be fed and then turning around and asking to come out of the game when we make the playoffs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope they don't play rush or white. If they come in and light it up, it might hurt dak's feelings. Fear and hurt feelings won't be good in the playoffs.

Cmac

Reaction score
Agree with Zeke......this team isn't good enough yet and the coaching ain't good at all.....to think a week of relaxation can be trusted. We've seen this from late and from Cabo.