Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm wondering if it's legal. The reflection

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I was thinking Robocop:
giphy.gif

That would be greatness if he turned to the defense he just ran through with that stiff Robocop spin from the waist and said those words. Well done.

Rayman70

Reaction score
OAKLEY is actually the official sponsor of the NFL and the tinted visors. First time ever that this has been allowed.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
You can't play a game in that blue one, but there are some tinted ones allowed.

It's the reflective ones that you can't use.
Tinted during practice and game day. NFL mandates clear which he has changed out before the first snap!

CB61

Reaction score
My only concern about Elliott is he hasn't taken any live action and hasn't in the past 3 years in preseason very much but it still could be a factor, when you know they are going to focus on stopping him so we may get to see real early what the new air more has early on?

CB61

Reaction score
My only concern about Elliott is he hasn't taken any live action and hasn't in the past 3 years in preseason very much but it still could be a factor, when you know they are going to focus on stopping him so we may get to see real early what the new air more has early on?
Sorry stupid talk-to-text again I can't type sorry

csirl

Reaction score
Tinted during practice and game day. NFL mandates clear which he has changed out before the first snap!

Rule doesnt make sense. Mirror visors are banned on safety grounds - medics need to be able to see a players eyes in an emergency. Players can get injured in practise.

JayFord

Reaction score
Rule doesnt make sense. Mirror visors are banned on safety grounds - medics need to be able to see a players eyes in an emergency. Players can get injured in practise.

Ahhh thats why.....when I played they just told us no tints at all never gave us a reason why so I just wore a clear visor

MojaveJT

Reaction score
You can't play a game in that blue one, but there are some tinted ones allowed.

It's the reflective ones that you can't use.

Damn that’s too bad. That blue one Zeke is wearing and the reflective ones look so Biadasz.