Zeke sued over alleged dog attack

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember every story has two sides..........

Ezekiel Elliott sued over alleged dog attack

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/ezekiel-elliott-sued-over-alleged-dog-attack/

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 26, 2020, 9:05 AM EDT
Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is facing a lawsuit from a woman who says his three dogs attacked her while she was on his property to clean his pool.

The woman says Elliott’s three dogs all bit her on March 11, with a Rottweiler dragging her by her arm while two bulldogs bit her legs. She says she needed surgery for her arm injury and will likely be scarred for life, and she still has both physical and mental pain.
Woof!

aria

Reaction score
I changed my mind on this. One got loose from a good family I know and damn near killed a 5-year-old. Would have if somebody didn't step in. Mangled his face.

This isn't rare enough. They have a quick trigger
I hear stories all the time “I’ve had a pit bull for years, it’s all about how you raise them”...until I hear even more stories like yours “It was fine, never had any problems until...”.

I truly think it’s in their DNA, and while raising them right definitely helps, they are still prone to go off at any time, much much much more prone than any other breed. Combine irresponsibility (ie zeke) with owning not one, not two, but 3 dogs that are well known for being violent (as is zeke) and it’s a disaster waiting to happen.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/ezekiel-elliott-sued-over-alleged-dog-attack/

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is facing a lawsuit from a woman who says his three dogs attacked her while she was on his property to clean his pool.

The woman says Elliott’s three dogs all bit her on March 11, with a Rottweiler dragging her by her arm while two bulldogs bit her legs. She says she needed surgery for her arm injury and will likely be scarred for life, and she still has both physical and mental pain.

Figures. The idiot has tough dogs that are poorly trained and undisciplined just like their master.

I hope she takes him for everything. Poor dogs I hope they don't get destroyed because their owner is a moron.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hear stories all the time “I’ve had a pit bull for years, it’s all about how you raise them”...until I hear even more stories like yours “It was fine, never had any problems until...”.

I truly think it’s in their DNA, and while raising them right definitely helps, they are still prone to go off at any time, much much much more prone than any other breed. Combine irresponsibility (ie zeke) with owning not one, not two, but 3 dogs that are well known for being violent (as is zeke) and it’s a disaster waiting to happen.

They are bread as fighting dogs. When they get mad, they mess people up.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Zeke but as much as I like the player, I just wish the guy stayed off the news (in a negative way). Every year there’s something so all of the backlash is warranted. With that said, he’s still a top 3 rb.

:)

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Zeke but as much as I like the player, I just wish the guy stayed off the news (in a negative way). Every year there’s something so all of the backlash is warranted. With that said, he’s still a top 3 rb.

Negative is the word. Hitting girls, dog attacking the pool lady. Next he will be stealing underwear. :laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

This will certainly bring out the Karen haters who ***** about everything.

Reaction score
The problem is the scum that doesn't train their dogs. My favorite breed is the rottweiler, that's a top 10 most intelligent dog in the world. The pit bull which is probably my second favorite dog, was the first dog to ever live in the White House. Ask any 90 year old and they will tell you the pit bull is the perfect family dog. If you get a working, herding dog, like these, take the time to train it.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Unfortunately he is responsible for the damage his dogs cause. That's what happens when you don't take extra precautions to make sure those dogs don't hurt someone. She is gonna get some money outta this but so will her lawyer.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The problem is the scum that doesn't train their dogs. My favorite breed is the rottweiler, that's a top 10 most intelligent dog in the world. The pit bull which is probably my second favorite dog, was the first dog to ever live in the White House. Ask any 90 year old and they will tell you the pit bull is the perfect family dog. If you get a working, herding dog, like these, take the time to train it.
Even when trained, the Rottweiler feels the need to protect the territory. They are great family dogs but they have a bit of unpredictability to them.

shabazz

Reaction score
Nothing a stout Umbrella insurance policy won’t cover

Won’t cost Zeke one penny.

Those policy’s cover hoes and byches equally

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Top 3 at what? Durability? Salary? That's about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I love Rotts, but they aren't a top 10 smart dog.