Zeke sued over alleged dog attack

glimmerman

Reaction score
:lmao2:
27gutlQ.jpg
That little guy looks like he would rip your face off..:lmao2::lmao2:

cern

Reaction score
It'll increase the cost of his insurance, if they'll even continue to insure him.
Insurance won't cover attacks by the dog. He'll have to sign a waiver releasing his carrier of liability (if he hasn't already done so). It's the policy of the major carriers. One based on having to have paid big claims in the past.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Insurance won't cover attacks by the dog. He'll have to sign a waiver releasing his carrier of liability (if he hasn't already done so). It's the policy of the major carriers. One based on having to have paid big claims in the past.

Kinda hate to say it but I'm glad to hear that. If he's not going to control those dogs he deserves whatever he gets.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Kinda hate to say it but I'm glad to hear that. If he's not going to control those dogs he deserves whatever he gets.

Why do you assume he failed to control the dogs? There are numerous scenarios which could have led to the situation and many of them would put the fault on the victim. Zeke's attorney has stated that the facts not yet made public will prove Zeke was not negligent. It could be as simple as the pool cleaner showed up at a different time or day and let themselves in without alerting anyone or checking for dogs. I have a pool and it has happened to me. The guy was very lucky I have a Lab who only cares about food and playing fetch.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Why do you assume he failed to control the dogs? There are numerous scenarios which could have led to the situation and many of them would put the fault on the victim. Zeke's attorney has stated that the facts not yet made public will prove Zeke was not negligent. It could be as simple as the pool cleaner showed up at a different time or day and let themselves in without alerting anyone or checking for dogs. I have a pool and it has happened to me.
The guy was very lucky I have a Lab who only cares about food and playing fetch.

Well that makes you a lot smarter than Zeke. I love dogs and I've had labs, they're great dogs. But I never had the desire to own dangerous vicious dogs, and I'll never understand people who do.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well that makes you a lot smarter than Zeke. I love dogs and I've had labs, they're great dogs. But I never had the desire to own dangerous vicious dogs, and I'll never understand people who do.
Many dogs show no sign of aggression until the one day they find something that sets them off. I used to have a fairly large German Shepherd, which never so much as growled at a person unless that person was being violent toward someone else. (He was great to have around when I was a bouncer.) Nevertheless, when someone would ask me if he bites, I'd say, "He never has...but he has big teeth."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have. Plus, Zeke's bulldogs actually joined the Rottweiler and attacked her. How are you going to explain that Runny? Poor innocent little bulldogs are being wrongly labeled?
I'm not going to try to explain something when I don't know the facts. Something more people should practice.

My response wasn't to say the bulldogs didn't attack her. My response was to say that, in my experience, bulldogs don't tend to be vicious, and therefore it would be understandable that someone who owned them wouldn't expect them to attack.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not going to try to explain something when I don't know the facts. Something more people should practice.

My response wasn't to say the bulldogs didn't attack her. My response was to say that, in my experience, bulldogs don't tend to be vicious, and therefore it would be understandable that someone who owned them wouldn't expect them to attack.
Understood, but we all know one fact. She got attacked by Zeke's dogs, did she not?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
How do you know that? Do you have all the facts that no one else seems to know? Can you not imagine a scenario where someone puts themselves in a position to be attacked by dogs protecting their home and the homeowner not be at fault? I sure can. That’s why I will wait for the actual facts.

Don't you know what an opinion is? It's based upon what one thinks, not what he knows. There's certainly no guarantee that a full explanation will be forthcoming. Good luck with that and your imagination, in the meantime. It's always careless to set up an appointment and fail to make provisions in advance, especially when a serious threat is possible. In the meantime, you can spare me the guilt trip. It's just an opinion -- deal with it. This is a chat room, not a trial. A judgment can only be rendered in that setting.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Obviously, the dogs were loose. Whatever the reason why they attacked her is irrelevant if she had permission to be there cleaning his swimming pool.
Do we know she had permission to be there? Do we know she didn't do anything to provoke the attack? Were you giving the plaintiff the benefit of the doubt when Dak's dog bit someone?
o_O:muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Do we know she had permission to be there? Do we know she didn't do anything to provoke the attack? Were you giving the plaintiff the benefit of the doubt when Dak's dog bit someone?
o_O:muttley:
I said IF SHE HAD PERMISSION. That was be key to finding if Zeke is responsible or not.