Zeke sued over alleged dog attack

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually some people are held responsible for what their dogs do. I don’t know the laws of the state where he lives. Not as ridiculous as you might think

Yes they are held responsible in most cases, but not knowing the facts, saying jail time was just stupid, as many other responses will be also. Because the teams own fans hate a player.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But do they define a bull dog as a pit bull. They arent the same bread. Pit Bull is a mix between a bull dog and IIRC an English terrier
Did anyone watch the movie a dogs way home. Great movie sad but great movie. Yes they consider them both the same in some states

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes they are held responsible in most cases, but not knowing the facts, saying jail time was just stupid, as many other responses will be also. Because the teams own fans hate a player.
I agree it’s not as funny as some of us making it out to be. Just trying to release some stress. They shouldn’t be so ignorant.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am my wife both have a pension. I’m glad it’s not a 401(k). But the future is 401(k). And if you take a course on economics you can live with it. Even with the taxes that you have to pay down the road that you don’t while you’re saving the money. Too much to explain in to a little of a statement
401k is great until we hit a recession or depression.
I have anxiety every time I check mine lately.

But if you can power through til better times it will be a nice little nest egg for sure.

My Dad may have to work an extra year or so to buy time.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I could be wrong here but if the dog(s) is fenced with a warning sign ( such beware of dogs) does that not legally protect the owner?
No. It may help. But sounds like she had a planned appointment. So she wasn’t trespassing. I think it covers you if someone trespasses and you have beware of dogs and no trespassing signs posted. Really need to know more about what happened.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
401k is great until we hit a recession or depression.
I have anxiety every time I check mine lately.

But if you can power through til better times it will be a nice little nest egg for sure.

My Dad may have to work an extra year or so to buy time.
What I like about the 401(k). You can actually take money out of your paycheck and actually pay less taxes take home more money and actually save money. At the same time. Do you shoe is when you’re old enough to collect it you get slammed with taxes then. But I want if you live in Florida and there’s no payroll taxes if you could have the 401(k) clean without taxes. Do I explain that right

dogberry

Reaction score
Hmmm, may have to rethink my plan to carry a long screwdriver to defend against dog attacks.

glimmerman

Reaction score
A bit the last pool cleaner also. Not the first incident and I don’t think they were tied. Plus she had an appointment. If this helps
Yeah. Elliot is screwed. Wow. Why would he not pay attention after the first time.

glimmerman

Reaction score
But do they define a bull dog as a pit bull. They arent the same bread. Pit Bull is a mix between a bull dog and IIRC an English terrier
Not sure the particulars. But they were giving people a hard time over known aggressive species of dogs. I think Florida and some states were having a real problem with dog attacks.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am my wife both have a pension. I’m glad it’s not a 401(k). But the future is 401(k). And if you take a course on economics you can live with it. Even with the taxes that you have to pay down the road that you don’t while you’re saving the money. Too much to explain in to a little of a statement
Well. Give me a million dollars and I will try it. Will let you know how it goes. I may need another million. I will let you know so stay liquid please. Lol.

JReed1000

Reaction score
Don't pool cleaners have those long poles. I suppose she couldn't use it as a weapon? Regardless there were certainly rules in place before she took this job. IE make sure the owner knows she is on the way and the DOGS are locked away or inside the home. They will settle but this just smells like a money grab. Cause well...IT IS.

glimmerman

Reaction score
My homeowners insurance won't cover me if I had a pitbull. Or a trampoline...... So I waited a month after buying the house to put up the trampoline. Hey I didnt have it when they asked.
Yep. I heard that trampoline was added in a few years back.