Zeke sued over alleged dog attack

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke has to have signs posted visibly saying "Beware of dogs." Or some such warning. Otherwise he has liability if not posted.

With Dak, he moved the dog from the property out to the country as I recall.

It's all a raw deal all around.

I love dogs but mine died last year from a dog attack at a dog park. Had her 10 years and she got infections from the bites. Her attacker It was a pitbull. My r
So sorry for your loss. They are family members. My wife is crazy about our dog. He don’t go out without her or us being there and we have 2 acres fenced in.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back at ya. Until it's your child who gets killed, then it's not so stupid. Unfortunately, some of us have the ability to see the whole pic and some don't. However, throwing insults make you look really bad.

back at ya!

aria

Reaction score
Ok. Where is Aria. We knew he would do something stupid before season started. What the heck is wrong with people. I just got rich in the NFL so let me go buy bulldogs and such. Dak got in trouble over his dogs getting out. If you know the pool people are coming out your dogs away. Or have your people do it.
Lol, you rang?

While the lawsuit sounds like a cash grab type scenario, it sounds like zeke is still as dumb as a lot of us know he is but people will still defend him and say he did nothing wrong.

We obviously don’t know all the details but what the hell is he doing with 3 butt eating dogs outside when I assume he knows he’s scheduled for a pool cleaning?

What an absolute idiot, not much better than letting a dog run around without a leash. I hope he does lose for being the dunce he is.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back at ya. Until it's your child who gets killed, then it's not so stupid. Unfortunately, some of us have the ability to see the whole pic and some don't. However, throwing insults make you look really bad.

A bit dramatic for this?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Lol yeah it's not the 70s anymore. You don't need those types of dogs to protect your property. Most of these guys live in gated communities or condos. With cameras and security everywhere.

Good thing he had those dogs protecting against that lady..

It’s not your business how someone else protects their own property.

Look to your own house.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I need to learn to post picture here. I will post one. She is actually pretty. Chihuahua short but thick legs and chihuahua ears. Pit bull head and body and big wart hog but. Looks like pumba when she trots.Light brown about 10 inches tall and about 45 pounds. Lol.
Bro, try using this postimages link and see if it will help you upload, then share your pics?

https://**************/

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Zeke, and anybody else, has a right to won whatever dog they choose.

But with that, they have a responsibility to ensure that those dogs are not a danger to others, especially on their property.

And this is not Zeke's first dog incident, from what I understand

That is all true and no one would argue that but you have no clue what actually happened. Why not wait until you know the facts? If she went through the gate without checking for dogs or alerting anyone, then it's her own fault. If she showed up at a different time then she was supposed to and no one knew she was in the backyard, then it's on her. If they knew she was there and let the dogs out, then it's on Zeke. I'm waiting on the facts because they matter in this type of situation.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
And its not for you to tell someone else what they need or want to protect their house and family or what type of dog they are allowed to have for whatever reason they choose.
Communities usually have limits to numbers of pets, size and type.

As long as Zeke has confirmed he has complied..he should be fine. Still repeat issues will bring changes.

Hope this works out.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s the way the law is gonna look at this. They should for sure call before they show up. With it happening to the last pool guy it’s gonna be looked at different I think.

Like I said, it depends on the facts. Those dogs live there and have the right to be in the fenced yard. You go in at your own peril if they are present, no matter if you are supposed to be there or not. This all comes down to whether or not whoever was home knew or should have known that someone was or would be there to service the pool at that time and whether the pool lady took the appropriate action before the attack of checking for dogs in the yard and alerting the homeowner she was there.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol, you rang?

While the lawsuit sounds like a cash grab type scenario, it sounds like zeke is still as dumb as a lot of us know he is but people will still defend him and say he did nothing wrong.

We obviously don’t know all the details but what the hell is he doing with 3 butt eating dogs outside when I assume he knows he’s scheduled for a pool cleaning?

What an absolute idiot, not much better than letting a dog run around without a leash. I hope he does lose for being the dunce he is.
Hearing that they bit the last pool guy too. I feel bad for the dogs. But it gives goodell a open door. Hoping this isn’t considered DV. Lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Like I said, it depends on the facts. Those dogs live there and have the right to be in the fenced yard. You go in at your own peril if they are present, no matter if you are supposed to be there or not. This all comes down to whether or not whoever was home knew or should have known that someone was or would be there to service the pool at that time and whether the pool lady took the appropriate action before the attack of checking for dogs in the yard and alerting the homeowner she was there.
Oh I agree with you. But what a bad look in general knowing it’s happened before. Or is a writer making things up. I bet he is looking for a new pool cleaning service..

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
No. If she gets more than 30k over the medical expenses than it is as frivolous as lawsuits get. Someone wants to get paid and sees an opportunity to do so. The moment you start using "mental anguish" over this is the moment I stop seeing you as a victim and start seeing you as someone who wants to shake down someone for some money so you never have to work again.

Just because you only value your limbs, nerves, and muscles at 30k doesn't mean everyone else does or should.

People only have one body and if you or your animals are responsible for damages to someone elses person, you can bet you deserve to pay for those damages as if it was a the Mona Lisa that was destroyed. You or your animals would have literally destroyed the only thing we really truly own and for that you should pay.

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean

Letterkenny

It's a Canadian TV show available on Hulu. Pretty funny too. But saying "allegedly" like that is a running gag throughout the show.

Also Squirrelly Dan uses a lot of extra and un- needed plurals on words. They never explained why, guess it's a Canadian thing.

BigD_95

Reaction score
No. If she gets more than 30k over the medical expenses than it is as frivolous as lawsuits get. Someone wants to get paid and sees an opportunity to do so. The moment you start using "mental anguish" over this is the moment I stop seeing you as a victim and start seeing you as someone who wants to shake down someone for some money so you never have to work again.

getting dragged by the arm from a large dog while getting bit in the legs by 2 other dogs... I think that can cause "mental anguish" if not PTSD. She probably thought she was going to die. All while these dogs have bitten someone before so that puts even more irresponsibility on the owner (Zeke).

But hey.... you are a Doctor so you know the mental state of the victim.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That is all true and no one would argue that but you have no clue what actually happened. Why not wait until you know the facts? If she went through the gate without checking for dogs or alerting anyone, then it's her own fault. If she showed up at a different time then she was supposed to and no one knew she was in the backyard, then it's on her. If they knew she was there and let the dogs out, then it's on Zeke. I'm waiting on the facts because they matter in this type of situation.
True.

My bet is video cameras will tell us what happened and where to apply relief.

This is why property insurance has liability coverages. People slip and fall, etc..

I do estate sales for clients and I hold open houses all the time when there is no virus around. Have not had one now in going on 4 months. But I have to post signage all over the house that neither the owner nor myself have any liability for any injury.

People are on their own and must watch their step and use caution in case of questions at all times and ask for help if needed.I take pictures and video of the sale including all the signage before my sale begins to show everything is in place.

People generally do not go to such extent but all of us should be more aware of things.

It's the way the world is anymore.

slick325

Reaction score
I hope the woman is ok. Hopefully Zeke has the best attorneys money can buy so this can be resolved in a fair and equitable manner.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
And its not for you to tell someone else what they need or want to protect their house and family or what type of dog they are allowed to have for whatever reason they choose.
Associations usually have guidelines to follow. Types, size, weight, etc. And number. If he had more than one..that maybe an issue.

I suggested video if any is present may help the situation.

Human life and protection of property is top concern. Don't make it all more than it is.

Everybody has to just do the right thing and all will work out.

This is why liability insurance exists. Zeke has to have tons of it.

Next story.