Twitter: Zeke thinks this is the most talented team he's been on

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

As a rookie, Ezekiel Elliott was on a team that finished 13-3 and with the best record in the NFC. As he enters his fifth season, he believes the 2020 Cowboys are the most talented team he has been on. “Just look at the depth chart, look at the roster, look at how many Pro Bowlers, how many All-Pro guys we have out there,” Elliott said. “And I mean I think it’s the best.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hope he's right. I have nothing to base an opinion to the contrary. Damn you McCarthy for being so secretive.

jay94

Reaction score
Seriously we hear this type of stuff like every year. Have you heard him talk? "I pla futbol" is equivalent of Zeke's conversations.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seriously we hear this type of stuff like every year. Have you heard him talk? "I pla futbol" is equivalent of Zeke's conversations.
Zeke’s no dummy at all though—regardless of perception.

His wonderlic score was huge, relatively speaking.
Maybe not like a Romo or Frederick of the past, but higher than almost the entire team.

Way higher than Dak’s and possibly the highest score ever by a RB in the NFL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What is your saying is 100% true. BUT, I do think "talent" wise this is the best team since he was drafted

Cmon………..this team is more talented overall. Oline and secondary isn't better, but everything else is.

Pass catchers are way better. RB is better with Zeke AND Pollard. Dak is in year #5 as compared to year #1. Huge difference. Defense is better, pass rush is better, front 7 better. And the biggest difference is the coaching staff is waaaaay better.

2016 team had an easy schedule. Both very talented teams, but as of now, this one is better.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

As a rookie, Ezekiel Elliott was on a team that finished 13-3 and with the best record in the NFC. As he enters his fifth season, he believes the 2020 Cowboys are the most talented team he has been on. “Just look at the depth chart, look at the roster, look at how many Pro Bowlers, how many All-Pro guys we have out there,” Elliott said. “And I mean I think it’s the best.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

It's funny. That's more credible with Zeke doing the looking. The WRs and Dak are tons better. Probably the TE. But the oline is worse.

And Zeke isn't nearly the same player anymore.