Twitter: Zeke thinks this is the most talented team he's been on

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
most talented safety position is questionable? Come on man!!! lol

not even questionable, doubtful at best

Since Elliott has been here?

Best we had was probably Church and Jones and that's not a super-high bar to beat.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm going to have a very hard time convincing my grandkids that this roster existed.
I only recall you being truly happy once....

When they stole La'ell Collins.

I hereby wish more blind optimism and flat out denial into your Cowboys fandom.

Please, join us, its humiliating yet frustrating.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Like he's been on other NFL/College teams. Boy needs to stop being "faded". :lmao:

ShortRound

Reaction score
Start of every season: "This is the best team ever"
End of every season: "We've got to come together as a team."

Hope MM was the missing ingredient. Heard this shctick before.

Rayman70

Reaction score
roster ON PAPER means absolutely nothing. Its how the team chemistry is that matters. Zeke may be correct, but its not that simple.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Start of every season: "This is the best team ever"
End of every season: "We've got to come together as a team."

Hope MM was the missing ingredient. Heard this shctick before.
ON Offense maybe but we have pretty weak ignored defenses so add all that ON Paper talent on defense, a solid kicker and DST coach again, and yes a new staff..to me hes correct this is best overall all 3 phases an add coaching team that weve had since he got here..

bewp7

Reaction score
blah blah blah this whole organization goes to jerry jones hype school i guess. i know zeke was just answered questions but they all talk so much.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we have lacked team focus and chemistry, marred by poor coaching at the top for many years. Now that we have proven coaching and a culture change, its time to get it done. Talent has never EVER been the stumbling block. You cannot buy a ring, it has to be earned and worked at. The great HC's know that. Jimmy was like that, Landry and Shula, BB now...it goes on. All the hype and big names on paper matter not one bit when the whistle blows. We need guys to live up to said hype and big talk,or they should get to steppin. Jerry included.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Recall the year that Romo fumbled the snap at Seattle in the playoffs? Wasn't it the go ahead fg? That team on paper was in no way super talented...but with great determination and coaching, we had a chance to make a deep run.Bill Parcells proved what a great coach can do. Turns out, coaching matters.

75boyz

Reaction score
I'm going to have a very hard time convincing my grandkids that this roster existed.

As I mentioned on another of your most astute past talent observations and forgive my repeating, but it seems so appropriate in this case...

Just like I said before, it's almost not even fair.

GMO415

Reaction score
coaching matters.
giphy.gif