Zeke to meet with the Commish on Tuesday

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
I always harkin back to when OBJ was actually video taped with drugs on his hotel bed and the league did NOTHING. Had that been Zeke, it would have been all she wrote for at least 1 year.
Guaranteed! Roger has “major wood” when it comes to punishing your team.
Even as a conference rival I can see that.

What happened to the Eli memorabilia scandal????

Roger’s Giants, seem to always get a “free pass”. I bet now that OBJ is a Cleveland brown, he will be punished for any future issues.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I expect a minimum of 1 game suspension,Roger doesnt meet with players to just chastise them.I wonder if he met with more serious offenders out there though like Kraft and Hill.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect a minimum of 1 game suspension,Roger doesnt meet with players to just chastise them.I wonder if he met with more serious offenders out there though like Kraft and Hill.
He’s already met with Hill.

uvaballa

Reaction score

Yeah I’m expecting at least a one game suspension. He’s trying to send a message to guys.

aria

Reaction score
You have not only a zero record in the past of expressing that zeke "got screwed the first time", but the extreme....FRIGGIN EXTREME opposite. Full stop, Aria.

giphy.gif
Check my post history, you don’t know jack. I’ll make a bet with you right now that if I quote myself one time in the past year saying he got screwed then you publicly apologize to me and never post again. Deal? I’ll even say I’ll quote myself saying it OVER a year ago. Put up or shut up chump.

aria

Reaction score
Guaranteed! Roger has “major wood” when it comes to punishing your team.
Even as a conference rival I can see that.

What happened to the Eli memorabilia scandal????

Roger’s Giants, seem to always get a “free pass”. I bet now that OBJ is a Cleveland brown, he will be punished for any future issues.
What happened to the Dak “scandal”? Remember, the fake signatures and all?

aria

Reaction score
Check my post history, you don’t know jack. I’ll make a bet with you right now that if I quote myself one time in the past year saying he got screwed then you publicly apologize to me and never post again. Deal? I’ll even say I’ll quote myself saying it OVER a year ago. Put up or shut up chump.
@RJ_MacReady

I’m ready when you are. Are you going to continue to lie about me or back up what you say?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not really clear what he does and whom he meets with because they don't release the info out of the league office unless there has been other news leaked.

A poster posted that SpotTrac that showed a bunch of players serving suspensions and/or fines that I was totally unaware of because they're not front page news like Hill and Hunt or a Cowboy.

And we have the tendency to overreact to this as well. We were all upset about our "bad boys" a few years back until we took a look at CIN's criminals.

The Cowboys have got nothing like the Chiefs. Those two aholes should not even be in the NFL and I hope something happens to them because they're trash....human garbage.

Swanny

Reaction score
If this was any other player or any other team it would be nothing, but this is the Dallas Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliot so he will get some sort of a suspension.
Well yeah as dumb as it is Goodell did give Zeke warning that his next mistake and he could be fine with the NFL. I don't agree with Goodell at all but it was well known.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke’s biggest enemy is himself and possibly the bottle.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This all comes down to how detrimental to the league Goodell thinks that video is because that's what this is all about. If he does get a timeout, I know some will rail at Goodell but does anyone here think Elliott didn't know he was high on the league office radar?

They don't like repeat offenders and think the lost money and public embarrassment should be enough to curtail future behaviors. The question is just how detrimental is that video to the image of the NFL? See the first sentence in this para, repeat offender.

I am still of the belief, because of the timing of this being so responsive to the time of the event, that this is just a come to Goodell meeting but if they're wanting to send a message about repeat offenders, this could be the one.

And before anyone goes off the rails at Goodell, who put Elliott in this position?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if he gets suspended sure will be a big distraction at training camp and the start of the season

glimmerman

Reaction score
The league office told Zeke they were going to drop the hammer next time he got into trouble.

This could be bad.
They dropped the hammer on him last time. They owe him. Other players committed DV since and are getting less punishment.