Zeke to meet with the Commish on Tuesday

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I agree, but he should put out another public statement saying he isn't appealing because of the joke process just rubberstamps anything Goddell doles out.
I agree in principle but realistically he should shut his mouth. The dude is going to be under such a microscope that the next headline will be, "Zeke farts in public. NFL is currently investigating. Hunch is a maximum 8 game suspension."

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hope so, you just never know about those division games. Hopefully, the rook takes over and hasn't worked out his deal with Satan yet that Eli got.
Division games are always tough and records don’t matter. Last year a lot of people discounted the last game we played them. They said the game didn’t matter. They pulled our starting O-Line and Elliot yet Dak still played. He had one of his best games ever. Threw 3 TDs to his TE and throws a game winner to beez. At the end. They discounted the game Dak played because of the records. No credit to Dak or Jarwin.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I agree in principle but realistically he should shut his mouth. The dude is going to be under such a microscope that the next headline will be, "Zeke farts in public. NFL is currently investigating. Hunch is a maximum 8 game suspension."
Time for Elliot to take a time out on his own. If I am JJ I have a little meeting with Elliot to. “If you want the contract we want to give you then you stay out of trouble the rest of your career.” Dez did it. Stay home. Have people over. Go out with security. Call it baby sitters if you want. Your talking about millions of dollars. He could get 15 million a year at a team discount and SJ is willing to pay it. Already made 24 million in his rookie deal. Shut it down man..

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Division games are always tough and records don’t matter. Last year a lot of people discounted the last game we played them. They said the game didn’t matter. They pulled our starting O-Line and Elliot yet Dak still played. He had one of his best games ever. Threw 3 TDs to his TE and throws a game winner to beez. At the end. They discounted the game Dak played because of the records. No credit to Dak or Jarwin.
I thoroughly enjoyed that game. None of my normal angst and it was just entertaining to watch.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Time for Elliot to take a time out on his own. If I am JJ I have a little meeting with Elliot to. “If you want the contract we want to give you then you stay out of trouble the rest of your career.” Dez did it. Stay home. Have people over. Go out with security. Call it baby sitters if you want. Your talking about millions of dollars. He could get 15 million a year at a team discount and SJ is willing to pay it. Already made 24 million in his rookie deal. Shut it down man..
Yes, Zeke has all the time to party in a few years. Get it together young man. NFL stands for "Not for long" as Jerry Glanville said. Take advantage of your time.

aria

Reaction score
I hope so, you just never know about those division games. Hopefully, the rook takes over and hasn't worked out his deal with Satan yet that Eli got.
I was laughing my rear off when they drafted him. My emotions went from doom to gloom in about 2 minutes. Josh Allen was sitting there and I was sure that meaningless Beasley catch that everyone loved because we beat the Giants would come back to haunt us. Once again I wasn’t too popular because I was complaining about the catch because the game meant nothing but that catch moved the Giants up something like 3-4 spots in the draft. I’d prefer a meaningless loss, even over a divisional rival, then a meaningless win that helps them significantly.

Anyways, I thought here it comes, this dude is gonna haunt us for years all due to that Beasley catch but what do those idiots do? Draft one of the lowest rated QB’s in the draft...bwahahahahahahahahaha :lmao2: I couldn’t believe it, I was texting my Giants fan friend and he was sooooo po’d. Who knows, QB’s are always a risk, we lucked out with Dak and Romo. I’m no evaluator of QB’s so I may be way off but right now I’m much more happy they are taking a risk with him than Josh Allen. IMO he will never be anything more than serviceable at best but again, no one really knows how these guys will pan out.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I was laughing my rear off when they drafted him. My emotions went from doom to gloom in about 2 minutes. Josh Allen was sitting there and I was sure that meaningless Beasley catch that everyone loved because we beat the Giants would come back to haunt us. Once again I wasn’t too popular because I was complaining about the catch because the game meant nothing but that catch moved the Giants up something like 3-4 spots in the draft. I’d prefer a meaningless loss, even over a divisional rival, then a meaningless win that helps them significantly.

Anyways, I thought here it comes, this dude is gonna haunt us for years all due to that Beasley catch but what do those idiots do? Draft one of the lowest rated QB’s in the draft...bwahahahahahahahahaha :lmao2: I couldn’t believe it, I was texting my Giants fan friend and he was sooooo po’d. Who knows, QB’s are always a risk, we lucked out with Dak and Romo. I’m no evaluator of QB’s so I may be way off but right now I’m much more happy they are taking a risk with him than Josh Allen. IMO he will never be anything more than serviceable at best but again, no one really knows how these guys will pan out.
I'm expecting the Giants pick to pan out. I can't even remember the dude's name but Eli is like, here take this phone and dial 666. Everything is going to be fine buddy. :banghead:

aria

Reaction score
I hope sheli plays for another 3 years.
I will miss his epic stupid faces but this other cat looks like a clone of Eli and based on the one or two Duke I saw, I have my hopes up his decisions are just as bad. The only negative is he can move faster than Eli but that’s not saying much and against our D I’m not worried about it.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I will miss his epic stupid faces but this other cat looks like a clone of Eli and based on the one or two Duke I saw, I have my hopes up his decisions are just as bad. The only negative is he can move faster than Eli but that’s not saying much and against our D I’m not worried about it.
We need the faces. We get no super bowls so that would mean a lot. I love that gif of Eli reacting to the interception while the Cowboy fan in the background reacts excessively. Can someone post that, please?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh man me too, LOL! Iron man of suckitude!
He had his day. To me the luckiest qb ever. That pass to a wr in the first sb they went to. He was never heard from again and could have been called a non catch. Like the Dez catch-non catch. The second time he had his pass. He threw a good pass down the sidelines. He has been done for a while now. A turnover machine. The one hc benched him and lost his job. Now they have drafted this kid to take his place. I am guessing sheli will have a few bad games and they will put the kid in and he will stink it up and sheli gets his job back and another wasted season for them. But hey there rb will have a 1000 yards. Although who knows the pats hit in the 5th round. We hit on a undrafted and a 4th rounder that JJ didn’t like at the time. Lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We will bring the heat on the rookie. But I think we face sheli opening night.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
He had his day. To me the luckiest qb ever. That pass to a wr in the first sb they went to. He was never heard from again and could have been called a non catch. Like the Dez catch-non catch. The second time he had his pass. He threw a good pass down the sidelines. He has been done for a while now. A turnover machine. The one hc benched him and lost his job. Now they have drafted this kid to take his place. I am guessing sheli will have a few bad games and they will put the kid in and he will stink it up and sheli gets his job back and another wasted season for them. But hey there rb will have a 1000 yards. Although who knows the pats hit in the 5th round. We hit on a undrafted and a 4th rounder that JJ didn’t like at the time. Lol.
They're gonna hit because we're cursed and Eli is gonna pass on the deal with the devil. He threw the ball up in the air and won 2 super bowls.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m curious how he will be replaced after the outrage last time. I imagine they will start Eli until he gets hurt (unlikely), is absolutely horrendous (unlikely) or they are eliminated from the playoffs (very likely and very early).

Eli did get lucky but in all fairness most teams do. Remember the idiotic decision by Pete Carroll to throw the ball on the one yard line in the SB against the Pats and that scrub intercepted it? Pats should have lost. I believe Brady has had a few luck breaks himself.

aria

Reaction score
We will bring the heat on the rookie. But I think we face sheli opening night.
I don’t think we see the rookie until at least 5-6 games in and I can’t wait. Even if he is decent, we should at least get another year out of beating him around.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What is it exactly that Zeke did in Vegas to warrant a suspension? Yes, he is immature and seems to have an issue holding his liquor, but I think Goodell may want to let this go with a stern warning because setting precedent on the basis of small outcomes can become one hell of a steep and slippery slope to live by.
He chest bumped a security guard and the dude flopped.

I don’t see it as suspension worthy, but Roger might.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He chest bumped a security guard and the dude flopped.

I don’t see it as suspension worthy, but Roger might.
The published apology was the punishment, imo. If I was getting suspended for such a petty incident, I would tell the powers that be to GFT with their apology.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If this was any other player or any other team it would be nothing, but this is the Dallas Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliot so he will get some sort of a suspension.
Somebody always brings up the propaganda

Jipper

Reaction score
I was wrong, I thought he would get one to two games....glad I was wrong