Zeke to meet with the Commish on Tuesday

John813

Reaction score
Feel like that public statement will be all that will occur. Unless of course Goodell thinks Zeke was being dishonest again.

aria

Reaction score

Sounds like I thought it would...

I would think he wouldn’t be stupid enough to be confrontational but based on his actions so far anything is possible. I agree with your two scenarios and Zeke will probably give the same song and dance he does every time “yes sir, I know I need to improve and make better decisions”...until next off season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Is it today for sure? I’ve heard people say Tuesday and on the NFL Network today they said “Tuesday” which I found awkward, why not just say “today” unless it was next Tuesday? I’m confused but I haven’t done a bit of research to find out.
He just tweeted a apology after meeting with him. So the meeting has happened.

aria

Reaction score
I just hope they don’t drag it on, figure out his his punishment, announce it and move on.

ksadler1

Reaction score
In order for Zeke to change his behavior he'd have to give up two things; 1) alcohol 2) women

Anyone here see that happening? Zeke is going to be Zeke. That's all there is to it...

glimmerman

Reaction score
If goodell made him make this public statement and now suspends him I would be furious if I was Elliot.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If goodell made him make this public statement and now suspends him I would be furious if I was Elliot.
so you think groveling will get zeke to stop doing what he's not been able to stop doing yet after multiple suspensions?

Jipper

Reaction score
In order for Zeke to change his behavior he'd have to give up two things; 1) alcohol 2) women

Anyone here see that happening? Zeke is going to be Zeke. That's all there is to it...

or maybe just grow up and enjoy them both responsibly?

glimmerman

Reaction score
so you think groveling will get zeke to stop doing what he's not been able to stop doing yet after multiple suspensions?
No, but he hasn’t been suspended multiple times. He may have did this to try to not get suspended.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don’t know why he would have made him do it but it certainly doesn’t sound like anything Zeke would say himself. PR people get paid for a reason.
Wonder if this was part of his punishment from the league. A lot of the players make these kind of statements. Like writing I will not be late again 500 times on the chalk board. Lol

aria

Reaction score
Wonder if this was part of his punishment from the league. A lot of the players make these kind of statements. Like writing I will not be late again 500 times on the chalk board. Lol
Either that or he doesn’t know his punishment yet so he’s doing a little PR work which would be the smartest decision he’s made in awhile, not that that’s saying much. I think it’s probably just a hired Cowboys PR person that does it for him, like presidents speeches. It was probably written before he even got to NY, they were juat waiting to hit send.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No, but he hasn’t been suspended multiple times. He may have did this to try to not get suspended.
Ya,just the (1) 6 games, by the fictitiously feigned League's outrage of the blantant bismirchment of the shield in '17' over his non conviction D.V. charge, that I'm aware of,,,:huh:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Either that or he doesn’t know his punishment yet so he’s doing a little PR work which would be the smartest decision he’s made in awhile, not that that’s saying much. I think it’s probably just a hired Cowboys PR person that does it for him, like presidents speeches. It was probably written before he even got to NY, they were juat waiting to hit send.
I agree, am hoping goodell suggested he does that and don’t suspend him over this mild infraction. He certainly could after being suspended before.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It kinda' lends a gathering cloud of that foreboding portent of upcoming bad news to it then,ya know?o_O

glimmerman

Reaction score
I just wonder how long before goodell says whether he is fined or suspended or he is doing nothing. Probly won’t say a word and make us all think it’s over and then suspend him right before the season opener. Or wait till we make the playoffs and suspend him before the big game.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
my bad - the fight from the last time just made it seem longer.

that said, he should have done this *BEFORE* the meeting. better yet stop putting himself in these situations.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I just wonder how long before goodell says whether he is fined or suspended or he is doing nothing. Probly won’t say a word and make us all think it’s over and then suspend him right before the season opener. Or wait till we make the playoffs and suspend him before the big game.
That would definitely be the ployed 'hand in glove' operational maneuver judging by his prior known tactics of his contemptible figurhead styleo_O