Zeke trade scenario to the Raiders

aria

Reaction score
stop trolling , we obviously disagree on this and no further posts about how we differ on Zeke is needed..I am aware of your OPINION..

Carry on closet Eagle fan:lmao::igglestrophy::popcorn:
Trolling? I agree with your first paragraph and disagree with most of of the rest. Lighten up cupcake.

BTW, it’s a closet Giants fan :rolleyes:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cowboys Receive: RB Joshua Jacobs and Raiders 2021 1st round pick

Raiders Receive : Zeke and Cowboys 2020 3rd round pick.

Jacobs is under contract for 5 years on a rookie deal. The 2021 1st round pick from the Raiders will be huge ammunition for the Cowboys to trade up for Trevor Lawrence. The Cowboys should also franchise Dak after the 2019 season and trade him for draft picks in the 2021 draft. They should also trade their 2020 1st round pick to a subpar team for their 2021 1st round pick.
I’d be interested in Carr.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They gave out a ton of money this offseason, and one of the reasons they traded away cooper and Mack was to spread the money more evenly throughout the team. Yeah they signed Antonio, but they personally felt he was more worth the money than Amari, and they got a 1 for Amari anyway.

They likely have zero interest in Zeke, especially now with Jacobs. They would have aggressively tried for Leveon Bell if they were willing to pay a RB what Zeke wants.
Right

Why would they be interested in Elliott. Not unless they’re getting him for less than a 1st rounder . But then I couldn’t see them wanting to extend him. Just doesn’t add up in any shape or form.

I’m just enjoying these threads on Elliott now. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah him let's pair him up with Amari again...:facepalm:
The Moore Experiment could make all the difference. Perhaps bringing back their greatness they had together initially.

No telling how they could light it up behind this OL and leagues leading rusher. Imagine a prolific passing QB in play action with our offense. OMG we’d become instant SB contenders.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
The Moore Experiment could make all the difference. Perhaps bringing back their greatness they had together initially.

No telling how they could light it up behind this OL and leagues leading rusher. Imagine a prolific passing QB in play action in our offense. OMG we’d become instant SB contenders.
I know it's hard for you but imagine the Moore experiment bringing out the best in Dak!!? Linehan was stale and apparently refused input from the players so just maybe it was him holding the O back and not the QB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know it's hard for you but imagine the Moore experiment bringing out the best in Dak!!? Linehan was stale and apparently refused input from the players so just maybe it was him holding the O back and not the QB.
Of course. What was I thinking. Dak suks cause of Linehan. No worries now. The Moore Experiment to the rescue.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Jacobs is under contract for 5 years on a rookie deal. The 2021 1st round pick from the Raiders will be huge ammunition for the Cowboys to trade up for Trevor Lawrence. The Cowboys should also franchise Dak after the 2019 season and trade him for draft picks in the 2021 draft. They should also trade their 2020 1st round pick to a subpar team for their 2021 1st round pick.

I think you should take the word trade out of your vocabulary. In reverse order. What subpar team would just trade their 1st round pick for a 1st round pick that would be lower than theirs? Next why would Jerry who has publicly said many times that Prescott is his QB of the future trade him with the sole hopes of drafting a college QB with exactly ONE college season under his belt now and also being able to be in the right position, trade or not, to draft this so far one season wonder? Lastly why would the Cowboys who have Elliott still under contract for 2019 and then can the 5th year option for 2020 trade the league leading rusher for 2 out of the last 3 years for a back that thus far hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL?

The lists are a mile long of college players who were great in college but didn't do squat in the NFL as well as players drafted anywhere from #1 and every position down from there who were busts in the NFL. Please take trade out of your vocabulary.

JayFord

Reaction score
The minimum I take for zeke is 5 first rounders ...a A pro bowl running back , 15% of sales at their concession 10% of their ticket sales and 6% of the other teams jersey sales and 35% of the Elliott jersey when he switches to the other team. Also I want 40% of their tv revenue

the_h0wey

Reaction score

Why would the raiders trade a player they have under control for the next 5 years minimum for a player they immediately have to pay in Zeke. And we get a 1st rounder? This trade wouldn't even work in Madden. Just dumb

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Wouldnt do it. Not if we have to give up a 3rd also.

Give me their new drafted safety and the rb and a first. Then we can talk about zeke and maybe a 4th.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Why would the raiders trade a player they have under control for the next 5 years minimum for a player they immediately have to pay in Zeke. And we get a 1st rounder? This trade wouldn't even work in Madden. Just dumb

Dont the raiders will have also zekes contract ? Thats one more rookie year and the 5th year option. Thats 2 "cheap" years for a proven RB.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
You guys who think Zeke is worth anything more than a mid to late first round pick are off your rocker and that’s even a stretch.

That is the kind of thinking that Jerry was using when Emmitt held out.No two running backs are alike. Not two teams are alike. He is one of the best players in the league and surely the best player on this team.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
I'd rather keep Zeke than not.
We can put up with the head-aches now and then...he's worth it.

Reaction score
This is one part of fan message boards that I've never really understood. The discussion of wild hypotheticals that will never come to pass. I guess that it can serve as a conversation starter, but otherwise it just seems so pointless. No offense to the OP, it's just my opinion and obviously some people like doing it.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Dont the raiders will have also zekes contract ? Thats one more rookie year and the 5th year option. Thats 2 "cheap" years for a proven RB.
The only reason there is any trade speculation is he is contemplating holding out. Why do you think he would hold out? Pretty obvious he wants a new contract. You think if he gets traded to the Raiders he will just all of a sudden be happy playing out the rest of his rookie deal? Not a chance little buddy

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The only reason there is any trade speculation is he is contemplating holding out. Why do you think he would hold out? Pretty obvious he wants a new contract. You think if he gets traded to the Raiders he will just all of a sudden be happy playing out the rest of his rookie deal? Not a chance little buddy

Well i just answered to the topic of the thread my big boy.