Zeke update

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if Zeke feels he can go, suit him up.
However, with the understanding, he will play if needed or sparingly.

So if Pollard struggles, then use Zeke.
Or play Zeke but play Pollard a lot more. And see how the game goes.
If things are going well, or we’ll enough. Then keep Zeke out.

Or some type of that combination.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So if Zeke feels he can go, suit him up.
However, with the understanding, he will play if needed or sparingly.

So if Pollard struggles, then use Zeke.
Or play Zeke but play Pollard a lot more. And see how the game goes.
Of thongs are going well, or we’ll enough. Then keep Zeke out.

Or some type of that combination.
Truer words never spoken.
If thongs are going well, keep Zeke out.

Lol.

stuckindc

Reaction score
I'll leave that to his coaches...playa
At the expense of the team's best shot at winning?..he was super helpful in OT..I'm sure the defense was petrified of his 2 yard carries..Polard had done nothing all game ,so it makes total sense. Worked out well

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At the expense of the team's best shot at winning?..he was super helpful in OT..I'm sure the defense was petrified of his 2 yard carries..Polard had done nothing all game ,so it makes total sense. Worked out well
Sarcastic crap like this pisses me off! What do you know that his coaches don't? Huh?

slick325

Reaction score
I appreciate his toughness and willingness to press forward for the sake of the team and its hopes. But, sometimes playing injured or hurt can be more of a burden.

Zeke should sit and get healthy this week.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I appreciate his toughness and willingness to press forward for the sake of the team and its hopes. But, sometimes playing injured or hurt can be more of a burden.

Zeke should sit and get healthy this week.
Exactly I love that he wants to be in the field but coach needs to step up and be like we need you for the playoffs at 100%

phildadon86

Reaction score
Someone needs to sit him for the greater good. He’s not doing anything worth a crap anyways. “I can manage” doesn’t mean “I can play good with the injury” because he is clearly showing his ineptitude only running 2 yards with a 10 yard hole open.
Why do you care? Go cheer for the cardinals

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Someone needs to sit him for the greater good. He’s not doing anything worth a crap anyways. “I can manage” doesn’t mean “I can play good with the injury” because he is clearly showing his ineptitude only running 2 yards with a 10 yard hole open.
In defense of Zeke, if he misses the game and Pollard plays well, we might have a Wally Pip situation.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Sarcastic crap like this pisses me off! What do you know that his coaches don't? Huh?
I
It pisses you off?..what are you 5 years old?!..and as for the coaches...ya they did a bang up job..Zeke is hurt and ineffective..Polard was shaving a great game ..Hin being on the field was another weapon the defense had to account for..Zeke is not.." it's pretty simple "

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah, you strike me like that kinda guy....with that attitude, you would have never been on my teams...but, you are right...if you can't trust your coaches, you shouldn't play....many of them don't look out for their players.
I would've won you multiple championships, or destroyed your locker, depends on how you play your cards

stuckindc

Reaction score
Oh please! Loser mentality! Zeke knows what he can do.....what makes you

The same as you Superstar..and the point is ,him Being hurt and ineffective is a problem...he's not helping right now..so why not get him rested up and ready to come in for the home stretch
.Let Pollard carry the load against the Saints..give Zeke and additional 10 days and come in as the hammer against the WFT?!..its no slight on Zeke..but. it's a move to manage the important final games against Division opponents..

JBond

Reaction score
Many players do better when they are in pain....the focus more....big difference between pain and injury.
Getting dinged or knocked the freak down always made me play with more passion. Injury is different than hurting. I am guessing he has an injury that is limiting him.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
He can come in and take the spoils though.