Zeke vs. Dallas Media

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Go eat a cheesesteak, Mr. Knowitall.
Teaks are supposed to make their genius players available to the media. Available not to scowl or appear self-absorbed or arrogant but to talk football. And talking about his regimen while in Cabo fits the bill.
Have anudda cheesesteak and buy yo self annuda gold chain!

I think you got the Boston and South Philly accents mixed up. Lol

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It might surprise you that the word media is plural, thus, "what the media say."
A medium, such as TV or newspapers, is singular. Thus, "The medium of TV is too pedantic."
So, despite your education in Mississippi, get with the English-speaking world. Protect the English language, you uneducated ruffian.
Or, back to Bulgaria!

I'll get right on it just because it's you.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
OK, you big lugs are OK.
Stay on me good side and I shall send you some biscuits and me mum's fave tea from Ceylon.
People might take me for being a fanboy of yours, with all of these undeserving likes...
And they'd be correct.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
People might take me for being a fanboy of yours, with all of these undeserving likes...
And they'd be correct.
I mean, how can anyone resist me charm and easy way I have in high society.
(Btw: the jelly glasses I served the wine in were for laughs, lad. I really can afford good plattery and such. I just knew you'd be in on the joke.)
Ah, idolatry. It suits me.

jrumann59

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Contrary to the evidence otherwise, you go believe whatever you want to about the big ole bad media out to get Zeke. They asked such softball questions that should have been so easy for him to answer but rather than be cordial, he had to be a jerk and cop an attitude.

Whether you want to believe it most media outlets will tell the "truth" but they also tend to shade the truth to their own opinions or agendas by omission or using symantics to confuse their truth with reality. This is era of headlines and sponsors and not the era of subscriptions

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Late to the party, but screw the local media.

They are the same ones who smile and happily take nonsense from charlatans like Jones and ridiculous robots like Garrett.

Reactions: CWR

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Whether you want to believe it most media outlets will tell the "truth" but they also tend to shade the truth to their own opinions or agendas by omission or using symantics to confuse their truth with reality. This is era of headlines and sponsors and not the era of subscriptions
The media would have done him no worse disservice than he did to himself by being a jerk. His lack of cooperation makes him look like the villain and the media his victim.