Zeke wants two things: Win and Get Paid

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
You made your money Zeke.. Worry about quality of life.. Knees don't grow on trees..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If Zeke gets offered a $4 million/year contract by any NFL team, he should take it and be thankful. If he refuses, he might as well retire. Time to accept reality. He already earned tens of millions.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Lots of disrespect for Zeke on here.

Zeke never took a play off.

Enjoy haters.

Techsass

Reaction score
Isn't there something about not having to fully guarantee a contract if you wait until the 1st week or so after the season starts?

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
Isn't there something about not having to fully guarantee a contract if you wait until the 1st week or so after the season starts?
I think that's the case! Doesn't seem like the ideal scenario for a guy looking to get he best deal possible for himself.

lkelly

Reaction score
Could see the Vikings signing him after week 1 so they don't have to guarantee his salary for the whole year. That's assuming they release Cook and don't have a lot of other bodies to fill the position. He can get his 40-60 yards a game if he gets the touches or just play the role of 3rd and 1 battering ram.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
The money we were paying him made him delusional to how much he is really worth and now he just needs a reality check if he hasn't already gotten it by being unemployed so long.

Big_D

Reaction score
The money we were paying him made him delusional to how much he is really worth and now he just needs a reality check if he hasn't already gotten it by being unemployed so long.

The love fest from the owner didn't help either. He's probably shocked owners aren't lining up right now the way Jerry gushed like a schoolgirl.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In defense of Zeke, he shouldn’t play unless he gets more than the vet minimum. His body is already worn down.

McMicah

Reaction score
Not his fault. He’s deluded by a franchise that constantly overvalues their talent for far too long.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Paid or patient? It says both in the link as his second want depending on where you look and I can’t tell which she says. Seems like it’s patient, not paid if I had to guess from what she says

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, maybe he thought Jerry was being serious and he is waiting for the call. If i was his agent i would advise him that getting a forklift license is not a waste of time and it could further his career, just not in football. Cause a bidding war between Lowe's and Home Depot. Or maybe wait to see if another Star Wars sequel is filmed, "Rise of the Ewoks". OK, guess that's enough of that. :p

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
....the guy should have stayed here and taken paycut. Now it looks bad for him.
I agree, but from the sounds of things, he still hasn’t accepted the reality of his situation. And if several months without a job hasn’t sunk in, he was probably very delusional before the Cowboys cut him.
It does look bad for him. He clearly isn't accepting of his true value. It's not looking he will sign until training camps begin. Talk about a reality check for Zeke. I imagine some self doubt will be sinking in any time now.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Man I would never hire you as an agent.

Zeke should not sign anywhere until at least the middle of camp. His best shot at being on a good team and making a good salary this year is waiting for injuries.

There are a lot of teams who will appreciate a smart physical player who can step in and pass protect and play the role of the thumper. When guys start going down they are not going to want unprepared inexperienced players who cant be trusted on short notice.

Zeke should not even think about signing right now. One of these playoff teams will come calling in the fall after injuries start happening as they always do.

I hope it is Dallas for the comedy of it.
Zeke is not worth much and he won't get the big pay day at any point of the season.